How to make profit thread

Woifi The Viking

Hiya

So I've come to the decision of selling like 70-80 keys of mine for real money. There's one thing I don't know though : do you think it would be better for me to sell directly the pure, or to buy an unusual for cheap with that pure first, and then sell the unusual for a higher price ?

Particularly considering I might sell to the website tf2shop.com. Would there be anyone with experience regarding that ?

Thanks.

As you do not need money (So as you have time), you can try buying a popular 1stgen hat&effect with the pure and resell it for higher.

It is not sureif you have profit tho, as good quicksales are hard to find, so your profit could be only like 3 keys for 2 weeks(or so) longer trading

As you do not need money (So as you have time), you can try buying a popular 1stgen hat&effect with the pure and resell it for higher.

It is not sureif you have profit tho, as good quicksales are hard to find, so your profit could be only like 3 keys for 2 weeks(or so) longer trading

if you profit 3 keys in 2 weeks,it's not worth it lol.

i don't take quicksells if i don't have enough secure profit. last thing i want is being stuck with a hat

With that amount of keys you can easily merch items.For example Bill's hats or B.M.O.C's.Buy them for around half a key cheaper than it's valued, then resell it for normal price.There are many items that you can focus on.The same buds.Buy them for 19 keys, resell for 20.You got the idea.

With that amount of keys you can easily merch items.For example Bill's hats or B.M.O.C's.Buy them for around half a key cheaper than it's valued, then resell it for normal price.There are many items that you can focus on.The same buds.Buy them for 19 keys, resell for 20.You got the idea.

like 99% of quickbuyers.

not worth the hassle,nor the key of profit (lol)

if you profit 3 keys in 2 weeks,it's not worth it lol.

i don't take quicksells if i don't have enough secure profit. last thing i want is being stuck with a hat

Thats what i said lol

What do you mean resell it for higher ? Like sell for keys or sell for real money ?

Hi everyone, my first post here so hopefully I'm doing things right.

So here's my bp: http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198069640694

So what should I do with the items I have and how to gain profit with what I have? Cause I'm kinda stuck. 

I have been doing some trades (not very successful)

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/18228675

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/16987169

I plan to resell those items at a higher price at that is my main method as of now.

Is there a better way for me to gain profit?

Thanks in advance!

You should trade your unusual up

I don't understand much about the terms of trading, but by trading up you mean getting a better/more expensive unusual, right? If so, how and what should I get?

I feel dumb.

Sell everything for keys/buds.Once you've done that, go on and merch stuff.Try to find items that are easy to get atleast half a key profit per trade.Like Bill's hat, BMOC's,Buds.From there just buy them for half a key or even a key cheaper, resell for the normal price.

• Like 1

One more thing, should I use scrap.tf to sell off my extra/useless weapons? Cause no one buys them for 1 scrap nowadays.

Buy tools and promo weapons, aka the ones which can't be dropped. You can also buy some stranges.

I see You have keys. Buy premium on trade.tf, and if You have time, look for good deals on it. It shouldn't be hard and it pays for itself

I never sell anything for backpack.tf price, always add something else in its value.
example: 1 Normal craftable weapon for 1 scrap (is profit)