• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 unstopaBULLY

unstopaBULLY

Advanced Member

• Donators
  • 249 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:47 AM

Back in the game, this thread will be updated as I get new hats/sell some/make announcements.

Arcana Slick Cut: A nice medic hat with a GOD tier RETIRED HALLOWEEN EFFECT! This hat is 1/1 IN EXISTENCE! It's also clean and I am looking for around 110 keys pure or unusual/item offers. Offer accordingly of course. I prefer pure but also like good unusuals and australiums.

Stormy Storm Skid Lid: Nice, rare pyro hat, 1/2 in existence and 1/1 in market. QUICKSELLING this one at just 24 keys! Bp.tf price is 32 keys so this is a sizable discount! Pure price is firm, or you can offer me 32+ in item/unusual offers.

Blizzardy Storm Bonk Helm: BIG DISCOUNT ON A GREAT SCOUT HAT WITH A LOW TIER EFFECT! Looking to sell this nice clean scout hat with one of the best low tier effects (IMO) for just 15 keys pure! That's a 3 key discount off bp.tf price. Looking for 18-20+ in item/unusual offers, so hit me up quick before it goes!

Of course, I am currently buying unusual quicksells with 100 keys! Please, read this before offering. I am NOT buying unusual taunts or weapons at this time, or hats with new effects unless I get an INSANE deal. I am open to almost every hat and effect, just add me or send a trade offer. Keep in mind, 95% of offers that are below 25-30% off get declined. QUICKSELL means at least 25% off, so please don't offer me something unless it's 25% off or severely underpriced.

Most of the time I am willing to discount my hats, or maybe even quicksell. However, the pure prices above are all FIRM, and I've discounted them as far as I can go, so please don't waste your time offering lower than that. However when it comes to unusual offers, I am quite negotiable, and I often do 1:1's etc. So just add me or send a trade offer, I'm always willing to talk and negotiate, and I respond quickly.

I would put a math joke here but I have too solve some problems first.

#2 Winterfuzz

Winterfuzz

• Premium
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:02 AM

I can quicksell every unusual in my backpack except the voodoo juju, if you're interested of course.

#3 unstopaBULLY

unstopaBULLY

Advanced Member

• Donators
  • 249 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:19 AM

I can quicksell every unusual in my backpack except the voodoo juju, if you're interested of course.

Not interested in any of those hats, thank you for the offer anyway. Feel free to send me offers if you get new hats you think I may be interested in, and thank you for your interest.

I would put a math joke here but I have too solve some problems first.

#4 dmy.

dmy.

• Premium
  • 0 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 24 May 2017 - 04:17 AM

sexy arcana slick cut huhuhu 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wts, buying, selling, wtb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Topic Led By