Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Brad Pitt

An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:

• Added the Rainy Day Cosmetic Case and Rainy Day Cosmetic Key
    • New community cosmetics case with 19 items
  • Added the Snack's Summery Ultiduo Siesta tournament medals
  • Fixed the vote menu erroneously hiding itself when the main menu is opened
  • Updated the localization files

View the full article

I feel like this is Valve's way of saying "Hey guys look we still care about the game!!! Look, more hats!!! You guys like hats right!!!"

• Like 4

Some of these hats are pretty nice imo, like the legendary lid or the plumpers cap :D

But yes, less hats and more gameplay improvements would have been nicer.

Seeing the Mario hat for the first time I was ready to make that my new fav hat and get a strange unu version for whatever class(es) it was for but then I saw it was only for Engineer, the only class whose current loadout I absolutely do not want to replace by any means. It would've been so great on scout or just in general as a multi/all class hat (considering the vive can be all class)

But yeah the cosmetics in this case are actually pretty decent looking overall. It isn't the update I was expecting or waiting for but I'm okay with it. Should've come with some other gameplay updates though

• Like 1

Can someone point me in the direction of where the new cosmetics are?

I would still get one in case it gets all class later, I can inagine that very well with this hat.

Pyro update more like "hey waste 10$ on our contract pass exclusively sold on the Mann co store, thanks."

I feel like this is Valve's way of saying "Hey guys look we still care about the game!!! Look, more hats!!! You guys like hats right!!!"

It doesn't cost them anything to add some items to the game, and it will for sure bump sales for a while, earning them some money.

Nothing to see here literally, move along.

FUCK.

The Pyro Update, everyone

Not pyro update, lame.

WHERE. IS. THE. PYROUPDATEAAGH

Pyro update more like "hey waste 10$ on our contract pass exclusively sold on the Mann co store, thanks."

99% in summer

(+ https://redd.it/64xtzf )