Is it possible to get real money by selling tf2 items safely?

unanormal

Hi all friends. Sorry for my bad english.

I recently heard that there are websites that give real money by selling your items from tf2. I would like to know if this is true or is a lie. And if there are such websites, what are they called? Are they safe? Because Steam/Valve has closed many websites of tf2 and csgo item scams lately, that's why I'm scared.

If you could clarify everything important on this subject I would be very grateful. I will not stop playing tf2, but over the years I have amassed many keys, unusual and paintings. Now I would like to recover part of the investment and wanted to know if there is any sure way to get it.

Seriously, thank you in advance for your time and effort.

EDIT: I also just heard about this website: https://skins.cash This website pays directly. There is no need for other users to buy from you the items. Does anyone know if it is totally safe? Has anyone heard about this site?

I saw it in this video: https://youtu.be/i3QBF61gd34?t=6m30s The payment by paypal is made on the spot. But I'd like to know your opinion before. In addition many of you are recommending sites as "marketplace".

One more question. In these websites, is it easier to sell keys, or unusual?

EDIT: I have heard that in "skin.cash" they only pay between 25% and 50% of the value of the articles. I think I'll use the websites you mentioned.

go use marketplace.tf or opskins.  and the websites don't give you the money really, they're intermediaries

I believe the sites you are refering to as "closed down by valve" are mostly gambling sites and not cashout sites like opskins or marketplace.tf, they are both pretty safe compared to trading directly with a paypal trader, and claim that the seller is immune to chargebacks.

Neither site pays you directly, you put your items up for sale, and once the are bought by someone on the other end, the site pays you and takes a small commision.

Id recommend marketplace.tf over opskins. Opskins can be confusing to some people and they require you to send in your id and shit to confirm identity and age

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, it is possible to get real money from tf2 items. The best site to sell your items is marketplace.tf as the prices are generally good and the site is really safe

I doubt skins.cash would pay you more than quick buyers on here. Just quicksell whatever items you got for keys and throw them on marketplace.

Most hats out there have way better paying quick buyers than what they seem to offer (25-50% of total price). I'd either list the hats on marketplace.tf or quicksell them for keys and then sell the keys on marketplace.tf 

Take note that marketplace.tf does require a 10% fees, while regular key buyers pay you slightly more. But then again, marketplace.tf is completely safe.

Most hats out there have way better paying quick buyers than what they seem to offer (25-50% of total price). I'd either list the hats on marketplace.tf or quicksell them for keys and then sell the keys on marketplace.tf 

Take note that marketplace.tf does require a 10% fees, while regular key buyers pay you slightly more. But then again, marketplace.tf is completely safe.

You actually get more in marketplace than key buyers. Usual highest buyer is $1.9 while marketplace is around $1.94 and usually sells in less than an hour, one day if a lot.

• 4 weeks later...

Go to marketplace.tf to sell your tf2 items. Keys and refined sell easily there.

Edit: Rip didn't realize that this is like a month old.