Please tell me I am not hallucinating (bp.tf listing button not there?)

krankxl

So, I have been working on my own bots and I have gotten pretty far. Im currently working on automating listings, and for posting buy listings, I make use of this button here : http://imgur.com/a/9oNt7

BUT, if you notice, there isn't one for puting a sell listing. And I could have sworn there was one there a few days ago. Did they remove it, or was it never there?

a lot harder? I don't understand how you're claiming it's easier to go to specific pages than to list items directly from your backpack. Also from the create listing page now you can see current sellers / buyers if you click the peek button.

a lot harder? I don't understand how you're claiming it's easier to go to specific pages than to list items directly from your backpack. Also from the create listing page now you can see current sellers / buyers if you click the peek button.

I always check the stats page before selling my item so it saved me a click to get back to my inventory. I don't think any experience trader sells their item without checking the stats page.

I always check the stats page before selling my item so it saved me a click to get back to my inventory. I don't think any experience trader sells their item without checking the stats page.

That, and in programming it's a lot easier to check the stats page and click the button to make the listing, rather than open your inventory page and find the correct item and create the listing from there.