Question (third time)

Richard Lionheart Empire

Hello, 

I'm mobile authenticated (I did that 1 year ago).

I was offline for more than 10-20 days a while ago (don't know sure how long I was offline), now it says: You must have had Steam Guard enabled for at least 15 days before you can participate in a trade.

How do I fix this? (I tried steam-->setting(account)-->manage steam guard account security. But that's not a way to get my account back in a normal way so I can accept trades through my phone....

Can ANYBODY help me ?!?

Also, WHY do I have to enable Steam Guard AGAIN while I have done that 1 year ago ?!

Happened to a friend of mine. 

When you're offline for long periods of time just in case of account hijack they make it so you can't trade for a bit. 

I'd contact valve support about this.

Happened to a friend of mine. 

When you're offline for long periods of time just in case of account hijack they make it so you can't trade for a bit. 

I'd contact valve support about this.

You mean steam or valve support?

I want to send this: 

''You must have had Steam Guard enabled for at least 15 days before you can participate in a trade.'' 
I was offline for more than 10 days, I wanted to trade then this showed up.
I activated Steam Guard for about a year ago, so why is this showing when I already have Steam Guard activated 1 year ago? 
Can you solve/ fix/ stop this?

Thanks, 

Richard.

happened to a friend, he was aways online on steam but barely made use of the steam app on mobile, so he got that, you just have to start opening more often the app, but for now you just got to wait the trade hold to pass

basically its as if you just "activated" your steam guard again

it happened to me a few days ago.i was offline for like 3-4 days.i got hold for 2 days.it says i havent been using the auth for 7 days

happened to a friend, he was aways online on steam but barely made use of the steam app on mobile, so he got that, you just have to start opening more often the app, but for now you just got to wait the trade hold to pass

basically its as if you just "activated" your steam guard again

so I have to wait 15 days? Why doesn't it count down? Because I had this around 5 days ago and it still says I have to enable it for 15 days

You mean steam or valve support?

I want to send this: 

''You must have had Steam Guard enabled for at least 15 days before you can participate in a trade.'' 
I was offline for more than 10 days, I wanted to trade then this showed up.
I activated Steam Guard for about a year ago, so why is this showing when I already have Steam Guard activated 1 year ago? 
Can you solve/ fix/ stop this?

Thanks, 

Richard.

aren't steam and valve support the same thing effectively :|