Question: Is TF2 or CSGO trading easier?

ninjakn

I have 11 csgo keys and cant get any trades... i converted to csgo from tf2 a bit ago and trading just doesnt seem as good, and there also many scams and gambling sites for idiots like me to fall into (i lost 17 keys on gambling...). i just want advice: is it easier to make profit and recover in csgo or tf2 trading?

For sure csgo is wayyy quicker depending on if ya got some wanted knives/skins. I hardly trade in cs anymore thoee. But for sure, seems easier then tf2 imo.

Well, I got to $1300 from like $100 some time ago when I was trading with TF2 items, then cashed out about $900. Tried trading in CS:GO items, went from $100 to $400 to $0 to ragebetting my paypal funds and lost like $300. Luckily I didn't lose it all, "only" about $350 from the $900 that I cashed out. Currently working my way up to 500 keys from 12 keys, in TF2 keys that is. At the moment I am at 19 keys.

go into csgo.honestly ttf2 is ded(sorry).its been very hard to trade because like csgo,yo dont need to worry for duped items while in tf2,you have to

Once you get into unusual trading, you can get the good unusuals that people want, get keys pure for it, and then convert to CSGO with you keys to buy good knives and trade up from there