Photo

Question: Is TF2 or CSGO trading easier?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ninjakn

ninjakn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:54 PM

I have 11 csgo keys and cant get any trades... i converted to csgo from tf2 a bit ago and trading just doesnt seem as good, and there also many scams and gambling sites for idiots like me to fall into (i lost 17 keys on gambling...). i just want advice: is it easier to make profit and recover in csgo or tf2 trading?

#2 FishtheFish

FishtheFish

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 338 posts
  • LocationUS West

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:14 PM

It's all subjective, but I find TF2 to be easier. I tried to flip my knife ago way back when I wanted to sell it, but it always attracted lowballers/people who wanted free upgrades.

• foxx and SpotlightR like this

#3 unstopaBULLY

unstopaBULLY

Advanced Member

• Donators
  • 236 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:00 AM

TF2 trading is easier in terms of deals and activity (At least for me). Not many csgo listing sites, the few that do are packed with people who say only upgrades, only profit, I only want profit. Half don't speak english or are scammers/phishers or can't read. Although the few trades I have done in csgo have taken much less time than in TF2 (Activity wise, all I had to do was list my stuff), it is slower than tf2trading.

• foxx and SpotlightR like this

I would put a math joke here but I have too solve some problems first.

#4 foxx

foxx

Advanced Member

• Donators
  • 148 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:40 AM

If you want to get bombarded by fake bots, scammers or just dumb people csgo trading is a nice option  ^_^

2oRWASu.gif

#5 WaTTs

WaTTs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:11 PM

No matter which game you are in people just want profit. People can also bullshit you more often with patterns and FV, which means trying to squeeze even more profit. In terms of bouncing back from a loss, i think CSGO is easier. CSGO roll roulette is really easy to make a profit off of if you're safe with it. I deposited a 1.33$ skin and ended up with a $6 skin

#6 foxx

foxx

Advanced Member

• Donators
  • 148 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted Yesterday, 09:52 AM

No matter which game you are in people just want profit. People can also bullshit you more often with patterns and FV, which means trying to squeeze even more profit. In terms of bouncing back from a loss, i think CSGO is easier. CSGO roll roulette is really easy to make a profit off of if you're safe with it. I deposited a 1.33$ skin and ended up with a $6 skin

Betting is not a safe way to make profit. You might also end up losing everything you have in seconds but I will be honest; Its the most fun way to lose money  ^_^

2oRWASu.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users