Looking for SFM artists! Payment -> Unusual, keys, metal or tips!

✪ Vergo ✪ |⚡️| [⇄]

Hey, I need a series of related posters. (Not very complex, just multiple simple ones) I need a whole lot of them so I can tip you really well with my clean, painted Orbiting Planets Cyborg Helmet! I can have multiple people working on different ones (In which case the pay will be distributed in keys or metal) or I can have one person do the job and I pay you my unusual. Below or some of the ones I am looking for and can tip you accordingly and individually, but there are a lot more I need so feel free to add me to discuss!

Class:Soldier
Team:Blue
Hats: Samurai Loadout: Concheror, Half Zatoichi, Killer's Kabuto, Shogun's Shoulder Guard, Genuine Menpo
Pose: Performing the Fresh Brewed Victory Taunt outside the Blu gates of DegrootKeep looking towards the castle

Class: Medic

Team: Red

Hats: Angel of Death, Nunhood, Freedom staff, Ruffled Ruprecht

Unusual Effects: Sunbeams on Nunhood, Infernal Smoke

Pose: Standing tall and strong with a wizard-like pose casting a spell (Freedom Staff emitting the Infernal Smoke effect)

Class: Demoman

Team: Red

Hats: Prince Tavish Crown, King Cape of Scotland, Charge n Targe, Eyelander, Mann of the seven seas, Ali baba's wee booties

Pose: On the battlements of the keep, sitting on a bench with his hand on his face and the sword propped up beside him, looking sad, depressed

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Dat NuB [SFM] said:

-snip-

just as an FYI I did these around 2 months ago and never got anything from him for them, so don't expect anything in return, although I assume you're like me and enjoy making sfms so you dont really care

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Kevin the Chicken God said:

just as an FYI I did these around 2 months ago and never got anything from him for them, so don't expect anything in return, although I assume you're like me and enjoy making sfms so you dont really care

Well you assumed well, i'm making them for fun but i'm disapointed to hear about this