Which hat/item do you regret selling the most?

SpotlightR

We all have them. You might think you get a stellar offer on one of your favorite hats and decide to take it, but you end up regretting it more and more after you do so.

Which hats (or items) do you miss owning the most?

For me, it'd have to be the 1 of 1 Poisoned Shadows Danger. I took a really good pure offer on it, but man there'll never be an Engineer hat as cool and as unique as that piece, and it's never for sale again.

http://backpack.tf/item/4291375570

Sold a Green Energy Soldier's Stash when I unboxed it when trading had just started being possible in late 2010. Got a single earbud for it at the time, which I thought was fair. Unfortunately, it was not. Thankfully I've more than made up for it in profits over the years, but it still stings to think about.

My disco beat down das naggenvatcher. Sold it for 10 keys more in items/pure than backpack tf price but now to wait a couple of months before another one pops up to buy it.

sold a holy grail fresh brewed victory 3 years ago.sold it for a vivid tree+5 keys.a few weeks later,the guy whom i sold it to made a suggeston for my taunt to rise it at 80-95 keys.he never included my sale as well.

Knifestorm Crone's Dome.

I sold it once, then bought it back and then sold it again.

Now I'll probably never see it again, getting it in the first place was hard enough ;_;

Honorable mention to the Stormy 13th Killer Exclusive I once had

​

We all have them. You might think you get a stellar offer on one of your favorite hats and decide to take it, but you end up regretting it more and more after you do so.

Which hats (or items) do you miss owning the most?

For me, it'd have to be the 1 of 1 Poisoned Shadows Danger. I took a really good pure offer on it, but man there'll never be an Engineer hat as cool and as unique as that piece, and it's never for sale again.

http://backpack.tf/item/4291375570

I thought It's Darkblaze Milkman for you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So many:

Spellbound El Jefe

Spellbound Backwards Ballcap 

PE Bonk Boy and GE Whoopee Cap scout set :/

Beams Tossle and Stormy Bonk Boy set 

Its hard to have just one because i miss pretty much everything i've sold because they were all beautiful. But issues arise and you need to sell things for money. Sucks

Sold a collector's wraith wrap chemistry set like 2 years ago before I knew how much chemistry sets like that went for.

• 2 weeks later...

Sold a collector's wraith wrap chemistry set like 2 years ago before I knew how much chemistry sets like that went for.

Damn, didn't even know one of those existed.

• 2 weeks later...