What Pokemon and which game is your favorite?

Kevin the Chicken God

like the title says, what pokemon is your favorite and which game was your favorite?

For me it would have to be Metagross and Fire Red

Pokemon Emerald was my first video game ever. The copy of the game I got when I was 5 years old is sitting as a piece on top of my desk right now :)

My favorite is Charizard. Classic, I know. 309f3b1c5b8f1affb8d9a4e2f82e4927.gif

A second favorite would have to be Sceptile because that was my first starter that I beat the game with. 15dd90f33cd2cc91d8983422b2c9f644.gif

Ledian and Furret are my favourite 'mons. And appropriately Silver is my favourite game. Because I'm OLDER THAN TIME ITSELF

My favourite game has to be leaf green. my first ever pokemon game and a lot of memories!! my favourite pokemon has always been Chikorita...mainly because i feel like shes a bitch...i dont know why :')

Top 3:

Feraligatr, totodile was my first starter ever, now I religiously choose fire.

Typhlosion, see above

Smeargle, I've played every main series pokemon game except for Y and White 2, and I've only ever seen it once, while playing pokemon gold.

Favourite game is Pokemon Gold, my first.

• Like 1

Pokemon gold and Black2/White2

Favorite Pokemon has to be Shuckle (gold) and Rotom (Black2/White2) Shuckle to me I always thought he/she was a godly tier Pokemon more godly than Lugia and Ho-oh but Rotom Is like saying "hey man I got a Pokemon that makes my Microwave,fridge and washing machine possessed and takes it over as a new body, isn't that cool man?"

Smeargle is my favorite Pokemon in the game. Some generous person sent me a shiny Smeargle over Wonder Trade, and I am forever grateful.

Objectively speaking, I think HeartGold/SoulSilver were probably the most enjoyable games, but Pokemon Red is the all time nostalgia classic of my life, so idk.

Smeargle is my favorite Pokemon in the game. Some generous person sent me a shiny Smeargle over Wonder Trade, and I am forever grateful.

Objectively speaking, I think HeartGold/SoulSilver were probably the most enjoyable games, but Pokemon Red is the all time nostalgia classic of my life, so idk.

Speaking of the trade system, I remember when I first learned about it, I made troll trades like my bidoof for a deoxys, and one day I got a lvl 100 shiny deoxys so :P

Defintely hacked tho, if someone could just give away their deoxys for a bidoof.

Speaking of the trade system, I remember when I first learned about it, I made troll trades like my bidoof for a deoxys, and one day I got a lvl 100 shiny deoxys so :P

Defintely hacked tho, if someone could just give away their deoxys for a bidoof.

I've been grinding GTS for ages, trying to build a non-hacked shiny collection. In my experience, about 50% of what I've gotten has been hacked, but it'd be way more than that if I ever bothered to go for legendaries.

Smeargle's legit though, which is why it shocked me that someone would let him go. I waited 15 years for my first random encounter with a shiny. I'd never trade one that I actually caught or hatched.

Also... those troll trades WORK?!?! I see those all the time. Never thought of trying it though...

I've been grinding GTS for ages, trying to build a non-hacked shiny collection. In my experience, about 50% of what I've gotten has been hacked, but it'd be way more than that if I ever bothered to go for legendaries.

Smeargle's legit though, which is why it shocked me that someone would let him go. I waited 15 years for my first random encounter with a shiny. I'd never trade one that I actually caught or hatched.

Also... those troll trades WORK?!?! I see those all the time. Never thought of trying it though...

Worked, but it took a month-3 months if I remember correctly.

Ssssylveon is my favourite Pokemon by far. Used to be Espeon

Favourite game however is a tossup between Pokemon Silver and Pokemon HeartGold

My first pokemon game was the original red, and I love it, but emerald is definitely my favourite one and I think its the best.

About my favourite monster, I d say the starters I choosed in both games, Blastoise and Blaziken (not original, I know).

Btw, I am happy so many people says the 3rd gen. In my country every time I say thats my favourite one, a horde of nostalfags accuse me of being a kid, even tho I ve already said I played the original red before any other pokemon game.

My first pokemon game was Red on the gameboy.

But I have spent nearly 700 hours on left green and even more on pearl. Wowzers.

I have a couple of favourites:

Blastoise (my first level 100), Magikarp (I have a level 100 one), Mewtwo, Umbreon, Absol, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Giratina, Darkrai, Arceus.

Newish ones that are alright I guess:

Redhiram, Zekrom, Xerneas, Yveltal.

Note: I haven't played anything after Pearl because the pokemon just got silly looking and they were running out of ideas. They just don't look like pokemon anymore :c

As the the best game. I would say emerald.