- Your age
17, but I was told I could apply now since many expect this application to be open for a few weeks and I turn 18 in less than a month.
- Your geographical location
- How long have you been using backpack.tf
I am not absolutely certain how long I've been using backpack. I know I've been on here for at least 3 years; that's when my very first suggestion went up.
- Time you are able to devote to moderation on a daily/weekly basis
This is where my biggest downfall lies. My schedule is incredibly inconsistent right now, and is always subject to change. This time around, it's subject to change thanks to summer break and college (in August). No matter what happens though, I hope to guarantee at least an hour per day.
- Why you want to be a moderator?
I'll be honest, I've taken and learned a lot from backpack.tf. I have made countless friends (you know who you are, hi) and have learned valuable concepts. Among these concepts are economic concepts and social concepts. Nothing is more satisfying than finishing a collaboration suggestion that you and someone else spent eons on. I believe it's time to give back to backpack.tf, and I'd like to try my hand at price moderation. I'd love to further help pass what I've learned down.
- Are you currently an admin/mod elsewhere?
Yes! I am an admin for all of blackwonder.tf's 100+ servers! I am also a chat moderator for Inediblekirby.
- Past experiences as an admin/mod
About 4 years ago, I was an admin for a now dead Minecraft server called "Sourcraft."
Feel free to contact the old server owner (if he ever comes online): http://steamcommunit...61198054797305/
- Have you ever been trade banned or tagged as a scammer on steamrep?
- Include any additional information that could help you
I've been a trader and price suggester for quite the while now, and stepping it up would mean a lot to me. I'm a Smissmas 2014 hat collector, and I enjoy collaborating with others. I also love feedback! Please don't be shy and leave your own down below!
- Include a link to your backpack.tf profile.