If you play racing games, which one/ones is/are your favourite?

Happysedits

I love Trackmania, mainly the Nations version, United isn't bad too, I don't mind the others Trackmanias. The freedom of building any track you want is the best.

I love Flatout 2 and Flatout Ultimate Carnage, childhood game of mine but so enjoyable, soundtrack is more than perfect, truly one of the best games

Dirt3 is a good one too, graphics and engine are really good and enjoyable for me.

Mario Kart

Need for Speed

Burnout 2-3

Also wonder if GTA races count?

You took the words out of my brain. GET OUT OF MY HEAD

Crash mode on burnout was SO much fun when I was younger

Well, as somebody who's a thousand million years old, I don't think any racing game will ever surpass Crash Team Racing on the PS1 :P
But Mario Kart as a franchise and Fast Racing Neo and Fast RMX are pretty good.

• Like 1

Dirt Rally is the game I'm playing right now, although it requires a damn lot of practice.

Flatout was a great game when I was a kid, and Flatout 2 introduced me to Yellowcard and Rise Against.

My absolute favorite car game of all time has got to be NFS: Most Wanted (the 2005 one). All of my childhood ricer fantasies became true. Wasn't a long ago when I replayed it, still a damn good game.

• Like 1

I played a fuck ton of Blur on PS3, and I still plan to once I get back into consoles.

On PC, I also played alot of NFS Underground and Carbon, one of my favs.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Mario Kart. Double Dash in particular is my all-time favorite. Not too hot on any other racing games honestly; I've played some disney racing thingy a long time ago, goofed around in Midtown madness, and I've played some motor race game I think was called Moto Racer, all 3 of which i recall i really enjoyed them some 10 years ago, but other than that nothing much. I've played bits of Need for Speed, bBurnout Paradise and Gran Turismo as well, though

• Like 2

imo

Gran Turismo >>> anything else

it's really fun but i wouldn't call Mario Kart a racing game, it's more like a 'let's just have some fun' party game

• Like 1

Need for Speed: Underground 2 (Where it all started | Childhood game)

Midnight GT Primary Racer (Where it also started | Childhood game too)

Hot Wheels: Stunt Track Challenge (Childhood game too)

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005)

Need for Speed: Carbon (2006)

Wangan Midnight: Maximum Tune 3DX+ (Arcade game. Steering wheel is stiff af, and I like it)

Wangan Midnight: Maximum Tune 5DX (Also an arcade game, with Banapassport)

Wangan Midnight is best because highspeed highway battles in Japan. Also, being a ricer & racer and dorifto.

Need for Speed is better because childhood, but Carbon is where my shiz at: Canyon Duels, more customizations of your cars, etc.

Pretty much it.

• Like 1