Halloween Spell Filters?

ᴏᴅʏssᴇʏ

I think it would be great if we could filter out items in classifieds with specific halloween spells, as I look for them quite often and it gets to be a pain scrolling through and mousing over each item to see if it has an effect, let alone the one I'm looking for.

There is a thing called a search bar, and with that search bar, click it with your mouse, type in "spell", and there, you can find what you need!

• Like 1

There is a thing called a search bar, and with that search bar, click it with your mouse, type in "spell", and there, you can find what you need!

He is talking about classifieds not the search bar for someones profile or up top before your name. You cannot filter the classifieds so it only shows spells, you can for paints, but not for spells. You also cannot use the search bar in the classifieds to find spells, it only shows items with the name spell in it.

The only way currently is to search the classifieds one by one until you find one, or use premium and well do the same.

You don't have to be rude about it either.

He is talking about classifieds not the search bar for someones profile or up top before your name. You cannot filter the classifieds so it only shows spells, you can for paints, but not for spells. You also cannot use the search bar in the classifieds to find spells, it only shows items with the name spell in it.

The only way currently is to search the classifieds one by one until you find one, or use premium and well do the same.

You don't have to be rude about it either.

Yea my mistake on my end for not reading or double checking! But idk why is this rude? I mean i am not saying bad things or saying anything negative, just said what i thought was right (and was wrong because i am a total illiterate ;p)