When will the Meet Your Match stranges finally be priced?

nullify

I don't know if people forgot if there were new strange weapons and cosmetics shipped in that update, but it's been 9 months and I'm surprised those stranges still don't have a price. People are just following market prices but some of them have no buyers because again, the item has no definite price. And I myself am not a type of person who suggests new prices really.

So my question is, when or will the stranges from Meet Your Match be priced anytime soon? And if not, why?

Sorry if this was answered already or if I posted it in the wrong place. I couldn't find anyone else who asked this so I decided to myself.

Thanks

You mean the skins

I really don't know tbh but mostly it's hard to sell for keys due to dx7 doesn't allow skins to work or something like that

You mean the skins

I really don't know tbh but mostly it's hard to sell for keys due to dx7 doesn't allow skins to work or something like that

No, I mean Stranges like the Iron Bomber, Beep Boy, Ornament Arnaments, etc.

You can check the original item's wiki pages and see they have strange variants since MYM in the item's patch notes.

Oddly enough, The Strange Sandvich got a price and so did the Quickiebomb Launcher, but the majority of the MYM stranges were left unpriced.

The problem with the Strange cosmetics being unpriced is that they require sales to be priced. Some of the cosmetics aren't very abundant, so sales may be hard to come across, or might not even exist. Even when they do sell, it's unlikely that the seller or the buyer will make the suggestion, which is why many of these cosmetics are still unpriced. 

That being said, if you do happen to buy or sell one an unpriced item, it would be widely appreciated if you made a suggestion at the price you bought/sold it for, or even posted a screenshot of the sale in the status updates, so someone else can pick it up  :)

Iron Bomber Strange has been priced. Most recent being around 2 1/2 weeks

oops. my bad.

I think pretty much every strange weapon from that update got priced due to them having more demand than strange cosmetics but eh.

There are sales but the people with capabilities to price them aren't incentive too, cough cough premium users. There is more profit if an item is unpriced since bots tend to avoid them.