build in the ~$850 range?

YeahImAndrew

title.

Looking to buy my first actual computer that isn't a laptop. I've been looking at some prebuilds but apparently they're bad value for the price.

I would prefer stuff from sites like amazon cause it ships to norway + has free shipping

i'm a noob at this pc building shit so pls help

ty

edit:would also prefer to get a keyboard as well

edit 2:oh fuck i'd probably have to get windows for like $100 as well

edit 3: mods delete thread i bought a prebuild after heavy consideration

Not being that helpful towards the bill but you don't need to spend $100 on Windows. OEM sellers resell for as low as $3.00. That's what I got mine for and it's been working for months.

Not being that helpful towards the bill but you don't need to spend $100 on Windows. OEM sellers resell for as low as $3.00. That's what I got mine for and it's been working for months.

what's an OEM seller?

what's an OEM seller?

Original Equipment Manufacturer, cheaper than retail but wont receive support from Microsoft if shit goes wrong 

Original Equipment Manufacturer, cheaper than retail but wont receive support from Microsoft if shit goes wrong 

could you gimme a link or something pls?

I don't know about $3 but I can tell you that I got a working Windows 10 Education key for $20 on reddit. Education is pretty much more control than Pro and you can even fully disable that telemetry and cortana stuff if you're worried about data collection. The subreddit is r/microsoftsoftwareswap

Here's a pretty good build below your price range. Left some money leftover to buy the other stuff you need. The list only includes the computer parts. Should be able to play most AAA games at 60 fps.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/NyNpJV

Also, like the others said above, buy an OEM Windows key which is much cheaper.

Here's a pretty good build below your price range. Left some money leftover to buy the other stuff you need. The list only includes the computer parts. Should be able to play most AAA games at 60 fps.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/NyNpJV

Also, like the others said above, buy an OEM Windows key which is much cheaper.

If you're willing to wait a few weeks you can get ryzen 5 1500X (or 1400X if you want to go cheaper) which is basically like an i7 but slower