attempt to scam

k4n4li4

Most likely, if you are trading your hat for keys there is no need for any of this. You can find the REAL steamrep trusted middlemen http://steamrep.com/list/M . 

If they said they want you to trade it to someone to see if its clean, is 100% a scam.

NEVER trade your items for nothing on the other side (until you have experience)

Yeah it's probably a scam. An impersonator will probably add you, faking a SteamRep admin. 

Make sure to copy paste their actual steam profile link (in your browser search bar) into the www.steamrep.com search bar. Then you can see if they are marked scammers or have pending reports. Even if they're not marked, if you don't feel safe doing the trade then I'd refrain from doing so.

Yeah just found him on steamrep, he is banned
here is convo with him, he told me some of his friends/alts so you can ban them also

Ka8bBGv.png
StiU7eo.png

I have had that same dude add me before. Probs the best scam attempt I have seen with someone impersonating, is when they added the person they were trying to impersonate, but didn't realise it was them due to a name change. Sooo good. :P

I have had that same dude add me before. Probs the best scam attempt I have seen with someone impersonating, is when they added the person they were trying ti impersonate, but didn't realise it was them due to a name change. Sooo good. :P  

Yeah, some of them seem not to be very smart.

When someone adds you and the first thing they say is

"Hi sir! Sir I am willing to pay full pure sir for your unusual sir...........sir!" <= Scam attempt

When someone adds you and the first thing they say is

"Hi sir! Sir I am willing to pay full pure sir for your unusual sir...........sir!" <= Scam attempt

Last three times someone told me that, they actually paid up. Then again, I usually pre check their profile and tell scammers to fuck of before they get the chance to say anything.