How to set Desktop website on mobile?

sol!d.Abidu

I had the desktop version for quite a while when using mobile, now i cant manage to find how to set to desktop again. Tried checking my acc settings, downside part of the website , but i cant find!

how to change that now?!

ty ahead

ps: bp.tf not the forum

• 4 weeks later...

'Request Desktop Site' in your browser

any other suggestion? Because i even tried to do it on Chrome on mobile and even after putting request desktop site , i still have the mobile version...

its pretty bad these, glitches a lot and ussing classifieds are very annoying, on desktop i can check everything on the screen, on mobile it splits on several pages and the buy order gets messed with sell orders....

any other suggestion? Because i even tried to do it on Chrome on mobile and even after putting request desktop site , i still have the mobile version...

its pretty bad these, glitches a lot and ussing classifieds are very annoying, on desktop i can check everything on the screen, on mobile it splits on several pages and the buy order gets messed with sell orders....

On my iPhone I use a brower called "Puffin".

I use it to run Flash applications but it also has a decent option to run a website in desktop mode. Works for me.