Retired unusual miscs

Erik

I've heard rumors in trading severs and on the forums that unusual cosmetics are not unboxable anymore. Is there any source or confirmation for this?

Hatgate strikes back 

but to be serious if no one seriously remembers unusuals that can't be unboxed back then or these so called rumors you say is

Hazmat headcase

Trophy belt

Luchadore mask

the backpack for pyro

that skull mask for pyro

that Medic misc

basically misc items around 2015 or below

Trophy belt

Fully retired hat, retired in Jan 25 2013 update along with the rest of the "Sniper vs. Spy" hats.

I think the virtual economist mentioned this in a video. He said its been over a year since a misc has been unboxed. I feel jipped from my invasion unboxing attempts at hween. I suspect this happened around the time they readded hats and tools to the drop system.

• Like 1

I feel jipped from my invasion unboxing attempts at hween.

lawsuit! lawsuit! lawsuit! lawsuit! lawsuit! lawsuit! lawsuit! lawsuit! lawsuit! lawsuit! 

• Like 3

I've noticed that about a year ago and since then watched the unusual unbox feed in BP premium. There were a couple of miscs, but every owner I asked said they traded for it. The space mann is also a misc, so it didn't get unboxed in unusual quality anymore. 

I think the virtual economist mentioned this in a video. He said its been over a year since a misc has been unboxed. I feel jipped from my invasion unboxing attempts at hween. I suspect this happened around the time they readded hats and tools to the drop system.

Actually It was Jimmee who made a video about it, but iirc I did comment something like that. Looking at all the recently unboxed unsuauls, (using premium) I can confirm however that no unusual miscs have been unboxed in a long time. Tbh I feel kinda bad because I was one of the people who told everyone to unbox invasion crates at halloween when the space man wasn't even obtainable.

• Like 2