I've made a grave mistake.

S T E W

So, i've just recently picked up a trading bot from bot.tf, around 4 days ago. Everything had been running smoothly. That is until tonight, when i list my unusual. A few minutes later, i check my bp, only to find out it had sold for 17 ref. I had meant to put it in the key spot, but aparently that did not happen. It was sold to one of the firepowered mods, who I shall not name due to not wanting to start a witch hunt. I tried to talk to him, and he was like, your mistake. What can I do?

iirc bots can't be a victim of a scam report, since they're automated.

You're kinda SOL unless that person will refund you. (Which they're not required to do)

yes its your mistake.it sucks to take the truth but nothing can be done.it can only mean if the buyer is veery kind enough to re-trade it back or doesnt

Well it's your mistake but the other guy could've been nice and just returned it to you, as nobody would sell their unusuals for 17 ref.

• Like 3

The guy who purchased it must be smirking while reading this.

• Like 3

Sorry for your loss. I've added 1 month to your subscription at no charge. I'm sure you'll be able to earn back what you've lost in that time (if not more ;))

Sorry for your loss. I've added 1 month to your subscription at no charge. I'm sure you'll be able to earn back what you've lost in that time (if not more ;))

Good PR :)

While I do appreciate this, and you are right, as I've already made between 6-7 keys through your bots, it was my mistake and was not the fault of you, so you did not have to add a month. I do appreciate the kindness, and am thankful for it though .