Being Targeted

ksolis01

Keep in mind that same dude sent out hundreds of offers with items on their (my) side saying that he was giving out free items because he was "quitting."

He's a despicable person and a scammer. Just ignore him.

Keep in mind that same dude sent out hundreds of offers with items on their (my) side saying that he was giving out free items because he was "quitting."

He's a despicable person and a scammer. Just ignore him.

So, safe to put my listings back up? He really wanted my trade offer link.

is doing stuff like that reportable to steam?

Steam doesn't seem to even care to trade ban even the most egregious scammers so I doubt they would care about someone providing fake reputation.

So, safe to put my listings back up? He really wanted my trade offer link.

He can't do much with a trade link. Plus I assume blocking him would prevent him from sending trade offers from the blocked account (I may be wrong on that)

Ignore -> Remove -> block

As Mindacos said, he's been banned already and (with this thread) is known for doing such things.

Just block him, what can he do to You through trade offers, hack You? ...

Also, these groups look fake and like scam.i can't see them working.

He added me once to troll me, tried to con me into middlemanning for a scammer and said some weird shit. Personally i think it's a forum member on an alt

He added me once to troll me, tried to con me into middlemanning for a scammer and said some weird shit. Personally i think it's a forum member on an alt

But if its a fourmer ,Who is it? Can it be you, me, moderators, admins he can be anyone in this forums like a spy.

but to be on somewhat on topic , people like them can't cause so much ruckus. Look at top backpack buyers or owners, Scammers or scums ERP as big traders or edgy youtubers and try to ruin their reputation but never works