Abuse of trust system

✪ Vergo ✪ |⚡️| [⇄]

Admins, please look into some of this because this is honestly ridiculous. He was extremely salty because I called him out for being a sole believer in backpack.tf suggested prices as the definite value and he orders his minions to gang up on me like this, spam my profile, leave -trusts and etc. Kinda funny tbh xD

c03daf32371d4fa5b598fadcd485e225.jpg

fffd2b3544d74067afa11e8ac5805db6.jpg

fc21b1b84470478d9812bbfffd1c2200.jpg

9b3295630b174560b0081d508dd0fe66.jpg

22b192cb72354a3184d470ee45229f96.jpg

Like Shuffle said above, report then using the yellow flag to the right. I have no idea why they would bother doing that if they do not have valid proof.

Reported already, just curious, do they click on links that takes them to a third party sites like lightshot?

Reported already, just curious, do they click on links that takes them to a third party sites like lightshot?

Mods would have to most likely, however if they feel something is missing they may ask for more evidence. They will also check if it is a phishing link (obviously)

Does anyone else find this hilarious? xD

Says the one who called it bible.tf 

But just report it, even ones that are accurate and true but no proof are removed

Seems pretty immature tbh... false scam reports can be taken pretty serious

Good point. Seems sharks dont like it when they get bitten back from trying to force someone to quick sell. Vinny is just as bad as them for trying to shark someone......

• Administrators

I gave him a temp ban for initiating a raid on you. In future you can just report with this information or PM a mod, don't need to make a thread about it.

Good point. Seems sharks dont like it when they get bitten back from trying to force someone to quick sell. Vinny is just as bad as them for trying to shark someone......

Random accusation of sharking is very random.

'just so you know, wolf told me to report you. wolf yells at me when i don't do what he asks'

I don't know whether this is funny or really pathetic. This guy apparently controls his 'mates'?