Scammed/Sharked Burning Brother Hood of Arms?

✪ Vergo ✪ |⚡️| [⇄]

Hey Guys,

Something just came to my attention a few moments ago. As I was browsing scrap.tf I found this
https://scrap.tf/raffles/NVBUJ4Apparently the user purchased a Burning Flames Brother Hood of Arms for 100 keys pure and I have not done a comparison yet but his inventory has never exceeded $150 so it must be a fact. Whats more suspicious is that well he has low hours in tf2, low steam level, new account and the only thing of any value in his inventory is that one unusual. Everything else is basically uniqe or untradable.He also has a negative trust for misrepresenting an items value by using SCM skin listings to shark others and additionally the unusual has only one person in its history and thats him. He may have uncrated it, but that would not explain where all his other items have gone and does not match his claim of paying 100 keys pure for it.I highly suspect that he somehow quickly found the user who unboxed it, swindled him and sharked him by convicing the unboxer that his items were more valuable and such. He must have had a small window of time to do this, because his name is the only one in its history. I will dive deeper into this, but then again it might that he actually uncrated it and is fooling us all by trying to make it look like he sharked someone.

Edit He could not have uncrated it because he doesn't have any other loot if he were to have used 100 keys to uncrate, unless he deleted them, but no evidence suggests he ever did. It also seems that nothing was added to the supposed "Original owners" side of the trade yet the "sharker" lost some items. Whats even more interesting is that the items that he lost went into separate inventories.

My final conclusion is that this user, got to the owner of the BoA lightening fast so bp.tf wouldn't trace his ID, scammed him with a help of few of his friends. This would explain the mysterious disappearance of random items, which I believe were given as gifts to his friends for assisting him scam the BoA. This would also explain why he is the only person in its history and can be linked to the fishyness of his profile as well as the negative rep there already. What do you think? I may be completely wrong and drunk here. I just want to get to the bottom of this.

Edit: He changed his story and now claims to have unboxed it and disabled his comment section to prevent spam and attention. (Contradicts the fact that he posts a giveaway with big bold letters claiming to have paid 100 keys pure for a Burning BoA). Looking into this now, maybe he did unbox it but I still don't understand what happened to the rest of the items since his Backpack was $149 before the unusual and if he subtract the unusual its more like $50 max. He obtained it yesterday yet bp.tf does not suggest he had any pure or crates to uncrate with at the time he claims to have ucnrated the BoA. He may have quickly purchased the keys and crates/unlocked crates and unboxed the BoA so bp.tf wouldn't have picked it up. 

EDIT: He claims to have sold the Planets KE for keys to uncrate (That explains the $149 he had) but no pure or crate was added when compared. Also the History on the KE seems to lead to a direct error.

Whoops! We have history for this item, but we don't have it on record as currently existing. It's likely something has happened to it:

• It may have been traded to an inventory that has not yet been parsed or accessed on the site.
  • It may have been deleted.
  • It may have been moved to a private inventory where we are unable to track it. It will reappear again whenever we find it again.

http://backpack.tf/p...9600/1487376000this is what I've got so far.

The hat(Burning BoA) was never in his inventory as untradable, so I highly doubt he unboxed it.

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198290477546?time=1487203200

This was his inventory 3 days ago, he had the KE and no BoA.

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198290477546?time=1487376000
This is his inventory as of today. The BoA is tradable.

He is the only person in the history of the BoA and the KE has "disappeared". I am almost positive he traded with someone that has never opened Backpack.tf, thus that user's name isn't in the history of either of the hats. 

• Like 1

Clearing this up as best as possible.

I sold the KE for keys to unbox with, so that clears up untradeable.

I unboxed the keys right after I got them, so that might not show them because they were depleted before they could be tracked.

I said I paid 100 BECAUSE I didn't want people saying I was a noob or something, as it's happened in the past.

My comments were disabled awhile ago due to people calling me a noob, etc.

If you need anymore info, just ask and i'll provide what I can

The hat(Burning BoA) was never in his inventory as untradable, so I highly doubt he unboxed it.

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198290477546?time=1487203200

This was his inventory 3 days ago, he had the KE and no BoA.

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198290477546?time=1487376000

This is his inventory as of today. The BoA is tradable.

He is the only person in the history of the BoA and the KE has "disappeared". I am almost positive he traded with someone that has never opened Backpack.tf, thus that user's name isn't in the history of either of the hats. 

That doesn't mean much. Entirely possible that the guy could have sold the ke for keys and bought some crates off somebody. It could have even been the unlocked crates. However that doesn't explain why he's saying 100 keys. Along with that, there are no signs of 99 other items being unboxed (and then resold).

If your feelings are hurt by people calling you "noob" to the point of having no problem claiming to be a sharker right in a raffle title, you sure are over sensitive regarding random Internet strangers comments. And where are all the other items you unboxed/what you could have got from them?

Clearing this up as best as possible.

I sold the KE for keys to unbox with, so that clears up untradeable.

I unboxed the keys right after I got them, so that might not show them because they were depleted before they could be tracked.

I said I paid 100 BECAUSE I didn't want people saying I was a noob or something, as it's happened in the past.

My comments were disabled awhile ago due to people calling me a noob, etc.

If you need anymore info, just ask and i'll provide what I can

When specifically did you unbox it?

That doesn't mean much. Entirely possible that the guy could have sold the ke for keys and bought some crates off somebody. It could have even been the unlocked crates. However that doesn't explain why he's saying 100 keys. Along with that, there are no signs of 99 other items being unboxed (and then resold).

Thats what I meant. If he claimed to have uncrated then either he deleted all his loot or something happened to it, or he is lying

Thats what I meant. If he claimed to have uncrated then either he deleted all his loot or something happened to it, or he is lying

I gave them away because I hit a jackpot

Could you take a picture of your trade history that shows you giving away said items?

That would be like 39 screenshots because all at different times and different people

I sold the KE for keys and crates. Since they were tradeable when I got them, the unbox would be tradeable aswell

How long has it been since you unboxed it?

Please just leave me alone, I unboxed this, tried to get people to leave me alone by saying I paid 100 keys so they wouldnt do what happened with my australium sniper rifle. I just want to be left alone

Yeah it was today

Bullshit

The original ID is 5523164849, which is from a week ago. A hat that was unboxed right after the boa was http://backpack.tf/item/5523792901, which was in this user's bp on February 11. The current ID is 5543716074 which indicates the hat entered your backpack today. In fact, its likely the hat became tradable today, which would be a week after it was unboxed.

Your constantly changing story indicates that you have been lying. You're only being "lazy" since your inventory history includes a trade for the brotherhood. You never had 100 keys that you could have sold to get the brotherhood. You have not provided evidence that you unboxed the brotherhood and gave away everything else. It is impossible for you to have sold the KE to get 100 (tradable) keys to unbox. 

I see an Anger, Cold Killer, Criminal Cloak, Sign of Wolf School and a Golden Garmet.

also I unboxed those all. I bought mixed crates from the guy. All class, normal crates, sniper crates.

Please just leave me alone, I unboxed this, tried to get people to leave me alone by saying I paid 100 keys so they wouldnt do what happened with my australium sniper rifle. I just want to be left alone

What has an Australium Sniper Rifle's got to do with this?

Sorry to pry, but if you could make an effort to show the entirety of your trade history regarding this issue, then people will leave you alone. If there's a problem or you decline providing such screencaps, then people will continue to bother you. :)

• Like 3

Bullshit

The original ID is 5523164849, which is from a week ago. A hat that was unboxed right after the boa was http://backpack.tf/item/5523792901, which was in this user's bp on February 11. The current ID is 5543716074 which indicates the hat entered your backpack today. In fact, its likely the hat became tradable today, which would be a week after it was unboxed.

Your constantly changing story indicates that you have been lying. You're only being "lazy" since your inventory history includes a trade for the brotherhood. You never had 100 keys that you could have sold to get the brotherhood. 

exactly, I never had 100 keys. because I NEVER BOUGHT IT FOR 100 KEYS.