Should i take this offer?

MordoBoss

A guy offert his Sola Topi Starstorm Slumber for 14 keys. Should i take it? I mean i see some sellers  for 23, 26, 25 keys but im not sure if its worth enough. The hat is clean as all new hats!

no the starstorms are still considered low tier effects and the sola topi isnt a largely sought after sniper hat. tbh 14 keys is probably the true full price of it

the one for sale at 23 on bp is the exact same one that was listed for 25 on outpost, so yeaaa

no the starstorms are still considered low tier effects and the sola topi isnt a largely sought after sniper hat. tbh 14 keys is probably the true full price of it

the one for sale at 23 on bp is the exact same one that was listed for 25 on outpost, so yeaaa

Wrong.

14 keys for a rare Halloween hat is a really good deal. People are definitely overreacting and thinking the new effects are much more cancerous than they are. Definitly ask if they can go lower but Id probably buy it as a quicksell for 14. Could easily get ~25+ (which would be like 40% off if it were priced) and potentially more once the other seller sells. The sola topi is a really nice budget sniper hat.

Wrong.

14 keys for a rare Halloween hat is a really good deal. People are definitely overreacting and thinking the new effects are much more cancerous than they are. Definitly ask if they can go lower but Id probably buy it as a quicksell for 14. Could easily get ~25+ (which would be like 40% off if it were priced) and potentially more once the other seller sells. The sola topi is a really nice budget sniper hat.

I totally agree with this. Sola Topi isn't that bad and neither all the new effects.

I'd try 12-13 first, see if he can negotiate towards that.

• Like 3

cancer hat.dont take it.take if its beams/scorching or burning of the sola hat

Obviously any person would take a Beams, Scorching or Burning for 14 keys. He's only asking about a Starstorm Slumber one. Please refer to this:

A guy offert his Sola Topi Starstorm Slumber for 14 keys. Should i take it? I mean i see some sellers for 23, 26, 25 keys but im not sure if its worth enough. The hat is clean as all new hats!

Wrong.

I totally agree with this. Sola Topi isn't that bad and neither all the new effects.

I'd try 12-13 first, see if he can negotiate towards that.

Guys, i decided to take it, some other good traders said me i should. I know this can be risky but i got decent stock of keys (like 100 keys) so i didnt invest much of capital for the hat and possible longer sale won't damage my profits alot. Also i'm aiming for unusual for unusual trade so i will probably get some nice priced oldfag unusual.

Guys, i decided to take it, some other good traders said me i should. I know this can be risky but i got decent stock of keys (like 100 keys) so i didnt invest much of capital for the hat and possible longer sale won't damage my profits alot. Also i'm aiming for unusual for unusual trade so i will probably get some nice priced oldfag unusual.

You made a decent trade, don't worry.