Photo

Why is my number of posts still at 0?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Aeolus

Aeolus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:21 AM

I'm pretty new to the forums but I've made several posts, commebts, and replies, yet my # post is still zero. All the posts are under the tf2 item trading forum, idk if that has anything to do with it. If someone could enlighten me I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: My number of posts went up to 1 after this so I assume trading forums don't count tlwards total posts?

#2 puddingkip

puddingkip

best butt eu

• Moderators
  • 4,818 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:25 AM

Yes. Trading forums and great below don't count towards post count. Now you are on 1 :)

Because we have a bet with steamrep who can hold out longer understaffed before dying a slowly painful death.

I re-added it, what wouldn't I do to make puddingkip happy

u46khbR.gif

http://www.mastermovies.nl/ best movies eu

#3 Aeolus

Aeolus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:26 AM

Yes. Trading forums and great below don't count towards post count

Thanks

#4 Moose

Moose

Advanced Member

• Donators
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:44 PM

I'm pretty new to the forums but I've made several posts, commebts, and replies, yet my # post is still zero. All the posts are under the tf2 item trading forum, idk if that has anything to do with it. If someone could enlighten me I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: My number of posts went up to 1 after this so I assume trading forums don't count tlwards total posts?

You are now on 4 posts, wew. 

I have a feeling the reasoning behind not having it count towards trading part is because sometimes it really isn't interacting with the community, more of just the trading side of things, or just general trading "spam."