How much to divide when buying things from market to convert into keys?

12th

If from the SCM, divide by the current key value; I always use 2.40 unless there is a sale going on in which case lower. If you want to find the SCM tax, divide by 1.15.

Since the only market money I have comes from selling items that are taxed, I usually divide by about $2.55 to make up for the tax burden (and because I usually underprice things on the market) then again, I only buy something off market if I think I can profit off it anyway. To each their own.

If you are taking about price suggestions then divide through the key price on the market at the time, simple as that.

I take it one step further and divide it for the price I would normally expect to pay keys if I placed a buy order, rather than the actual current price.

So if cheapest keys are currently at £2.00 and I know I can expect to buy quickly enough at £1.91, I divide by 1.91

I like to use the value CS:GO keys are bought at ($2.49), then using the ratio CS:GO keys are easy to convert to TF2 keys at (9/10) I get the value for a TF2 key by doing 9/10 * $2.49 = $2.24. But that's just my preference.

I like to use the value CS:GO keys are bought at ($2.49), then using the ratio CS:GO keys are easy to convert to TF2 keys at (9/10) I get the value for a TF2 key by doing 9/10 * $2.49 = $2.24. But that's just my preference.

Sounds like an exploitable market discrepancy.  ;)