Price of this skin?

P E P S I M A N

Skins don't have REAL prices. They are based off of SCM listings unless there is a suggestion for that specific skin and the wear on bp.tf. Don't use bp.tf for skins, they aren't accurate and can easily be manipulated.

Check sellers on scm, keep undercutting em. Just check the buy orders on scm to check that you dont go too low. And yeah, selling skins for keys can be done, check the scm sales and you know, divide it by the key price.

Id say, and this is going off of strange mw and non strange fn and mw how the non strange mw is around 6,50 and the fn is worth around 16 dollars. There is only one Strange Mw pistol for 75 dollars, and going off of steam for the factory new one, annd the difference between the fn and mw non strange ones, it could maybe cost around 200 dollars, but if you unboxed it and want to try to get the most for it, I'd say around 85 keys is a good price for it. That is just my opinion, but it looks about right. 85 x 2.49 = $211.65 then there is tax so you would get around $185, which is still nice. But maybe trade it for awhile and see what offers you get for it.