Should i take this offer?

MordoBoss

I got 1:1 for my sunbeams heavy duty rag for clean arcana soviet gentleman. My unusual is worth 55 keys his is 90 but its 1/1 so maybe it will be hard to sell it for that many. I`ve been selling my rag for 2 months (had 5-10 keys discount). Should i take the Soviet? it might be really hard so sell it so idk cuz Soviet doesnt look like be something worth 90 keys

I got 1:1 for my sunbeams heavy duty rag for clean arcana soviet gentleman. My unusual is worth 55 keys his is 90 but its 1/1 so maybe it will be hard to sell it for that many. I`ve been selling my rag for 2 months (had 5-10 keys discount). Should i take the Soviet? it might be really hard so sell it so idk cuz Soviet doesnt look like be something worth 90 keys

Firstly, understand that your unusual is not worth 55 keys. Its a year old price and you havent yet sold yours for 45 in 6 days. This would suggest the current value of 55 is too high now.

Alos not sure where you got 90 keys from since the Soviet is only priced at 80 and that price became outdated a little over a month ago

IMO Arcana is a much nicer effect anyway and since its heavy hat for heavy hat you arent making a loss per say. I would go with the Soviet.

It may take longer to sell but it will look better in the meantime and you will end up with a better offer/quicksell it for a good price