[Need Suggestions] Bone's Bots Website

Bone

EDIT: For those who don't know what I mean by bots, I am referring to the trading bots you see on TF2OutPost and CSGOLounge and similar websites which automatically exchange items. My website will allow you to purchase such bots and run them on your own. 

Hey guys,

It's me again. I finally got around to building a website to purchase my bots.

Basically, the idea is, user visits my website, selects which bot he wants to buy, pays using PayPal/Skrill/Items whatever (im integrating G2A pay), he receives a package of the bot he selected and within 48 hours receives a product key to activate it via email. (doing this manually for now so allowing myself upto 2 days to get back to my users)

It's gonna look something like this:c3c58db44a454ab9982099f1ef32a076.png

Now, I need suggestions on what Tf2,Csgo or both bots to add on the website as a purchase option. Current list is as follows

Tf2 Bots:

Key Bot

ToD Bot

Gift Wrap Bot

Name Tag Bot

Description Tag Bot

Multi-Item Bots

CS:GO bots:

Steam market overpay based bots

Hybrid Bots:

Tf2:csgo key exchanger bots

Any other suggestions?

TF2 Currency exchange bot.

like you know 3 scrap = 1 rec

make a bot to help out the community!

The thing is im not gonna be running these bots. I;ll be selling these bots so others can run their own. I doubt anyone would BUY a bot to run a free service.

The thing is im not gonna be running these bots. I;ll be selling these bots so others can run their own. I doubt anyone would BUY a bot to run a free service.

I would enable that feature if it came pre built in the other bots.

I'm on my phone and for some reason can't multi quote so here you go.

@knave - what are those? Been out of the tf2 trading scene for a while

@knurr and @bonsai - bot.tf is a recurring payment and expensive. Automatic has a limit, requires your pc to stay on, and cannot implement bots like market overpay bot for csgo. Basically, it can only be used for specific items. I see it being an alternative to keybots and stuff but some people would rather prefer full control over their bot accounts and personalized features and chat commands over a script.

P. S. If im wrong about automatic or bot.tf not being able to do something, please correct me. I've been out of the tf2 scene for a while.

Don't mean to rain on your parade but what would make this better than bot.tf or as the user above said Backpack.tf Automatic?

Wait, then what does it do what Automatic with proper buy/sell order can't do....?

finally on my pc. see above reply.

also, bump.