Not allowed into Firepowered anymore, I need help!

Communist Moose

I woke up one day to see TF2 was uninstalled even though I was playing it last night. I just installed it again and went to play.

Noticed only on FP Unusual trade it doesn't let me join. It gives me a 'missing map, disconnecting' error. I uninstalled Steam completely, no games nothing. I installed everything again making sure TF2 was like a newborn and yet nothing is fixed.

I was told to download the map but I cannot find a download for the map FP uses

not even Fp's website has a download for it

Any other way to fix this???

I'm having this very same issue, sans the magic uninstallation of TF2. However, I did recently get a new computer and install TF2 on it and this issue arose after that. I couldn't say what the exact problem is, however.

• Like 2

steam has been fucky all day, it's probably the server downloads. if it still isn't working by tomorrow you can try to find the map file online and manually install it into your tf2 folder

steam has been fucky all day, it's probably the server downloads. if it still isn't working by tomorrow you can try to find the map file online and manually install it into your tf2 folder

Ty for reading my post:

"I was told to download the map but I cannot find a download for the map FP uses

not even Fp's website has a download for it"

• Like 2

Yeah you gotta need someone to give you the map sadly. since people who own trade servers never think to post their map to download, so if you know people that got the most updated version of the map then just ask them to send you the file. Only way atm

So is this fixable or what?

Yeah, what DeepDark said I think is correct. Would you mind posting the map download here if you find it? I can't find it either.

• 2 weeks later...