Allow More Search Options to Premium Search

Fire ̷̨●̷̨°

There are a few things that are very annoying when using Premium Search feature. One is that we can't search for specific items. For example if I wanted to search to see how many Unusualifiers there are for the High Five Taunt it isn't possible. Or if I want to search for glitched items like Strange items with Unique quality I can't do that either. Also another big issue is we can't go back more than I think 600 pages in history. So if I wanted to see the first ever logged unusual to be unboxed I can't do so. It lets you run the search but if you go past 600 it says: "There was an error with your query."

Feature Request Made Here: http://backpack.tf/issue/588bbe08c4404524c05cd17f

I wish item levels would show like they used to so you don't need to hover over each one to check which levels they are (i know u can search a specific number but i'd like to see all the numbers :3)

Posted · Hidden by Teeny Tiny Cat, January 27, 2017 - No reason given
Hidden by Teeny Tiny Cat, January 27, 2017 - No reason given

I'd really like to see any new high tier unusual unboxed by a level 1 person who has a backpack worth less than $50.

-Venom

Quoting Polar in an ancient thread:

"The peace sign shako is the oldest unusual recorded on stats.tf which looks at all steamids recorded in the current, "modern" steamid format. There were unusuals unboxed prior to that but there is currently no way to track them because their original steamids were wiped when valve switched to the "new" system 4 (?) years back."

I would suggest the opposite , lol , make sure none can search for unusualifiers ( as sharkers can just buy em and apply them insta and no one would know they are on a sharking spree  )

No ,i don't envy people who have bp.tf premium , i myself i have bp.tf premium for the past few months and will continue to use it , i would rather have them provide an option to add more classifields listing slots ( like another 50 or 100 )for xyz amount of money/keys instead of the current 1 $ donation grants another set of slot seems pricey ) 

There are a few things that are very annoying when using Premium Search feature. One is that we can't search for specific items. For example if I wanted to search to see how many Unusualifiers there are for the High Five Taunt it isn't possible. Or if I want to search for glitched items like Strange items with Unique quality I can't do that either. Also another big issue is we can't go back more than I think 600 pages in history. So if I wanted to see the first ever logged unusual to be unboxed I can't do so. It lets you run the search but if you go past 600 it says: "There was an error with your query."

With Cares helping out, our Issue feature has been revived. Feel free to submit this as a Feature Request at backpack.tf/issue and he will for sure look at it.

As alluded to elsewhere, stats.tf only tracks itemids in the modern itemid system. Unfortunately, there's no way to really see the first unusuals to be unboxed because the original ids were wiped. You can check with some of the really old school traders like Monkey for more information. As a collector, I'm sure you'd agree it would be a lot less interesting to buy the first unusual in the new ID system because it's sort of arbitrary when the change was made.

I would also like to be able to search for spells on items, if you do end up making this a feature request.

And possibly search a range of craft numbers (eg #1-100)

The issue with Strange Unique Items is site wide though, strange unusuals, genuines, vintages, and collectors all are only priced off the non strange version

I have 2 strange uniques priced at bascially nothing  B)

Edit: also being able to search skins would be nice too