What would you want put on your tombstone?

CrafterofGenius

I heard this question the other day and it really made me think, I know if I asked this question is statuses I'd likely get a bunch of memes but I wanted some serious answers for once. Imagine you had the power to control what was written on your headstone- what you would be remembered for.

It's a very scary question to answer honestly, I think, I have a hard time thinking I'll be remembered for anything after I pass away. This is all assuming best case scenario ,where you get the job you are actually passionately striving for in life and perform the deeds you would genuinely like to accomplish before you bite the dust.

Your grammar is bad and you should feel bad

Give your answer some thought and try to feel what I felt when I heard this question, maybe this post will change someones day/week/month/etc.

I do not want a tombstone or anything alike, I wish to be cremated and I want my ash to be scattered somewhere.

I dislike the thought of my body rotting under the ground.

However, if I were still to get a Tombstone id want a really stupid pun on it. Haven't thought about a specific line for the reasons above, will update if I can think of one I like.

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, January 26, 2017 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, January 26, 2017 - No reason given

Here lies squidwards hopes and dreams(what a baby :3)

Here lies squidwards hopes and dreams(what a baby :3)

I know if I asked this question is statuses I'd likely get a bunch of memes but I wanted some serious answers for once.

"Here lies Fish. His backpack was worth more than your house." :^)

"Here lies Fish. His backpack was worth more than your house." :^)

I wanted some serious answers

Never you will get serious answers from babies.

In all seriousness I would just put "The smallest patriot of America"

Wont talk about the back story on why I would put this,too heavy for me to explain.

"Spell icup" Thats what I would put on my tombstone. Or maybe "A man can't have the sauce but the same man can get lost in the sauce."

"I survived 2016. That's something you young'uns can't understand."

• Administrators

I've never really thought about it. 

I generally hope that if I get a tombstone, it will get a nice and heartwarming message not dictated by me, but dedicated to me by those who have loved me (for whatever reason); people to whom I actually meant something, those that will really miss me when Im gone.

It doesnt even need to be overly morbid or sad, as long as it is meaningful, and something that I - if I could have seen it - would get a warm feeling or a tear in the eye from when reading it.

• Like 2

I've never really thought about it.

I generally hope that if I get a tombstone, it will get a nice and heartwarming message not dictated by me, but dedicated to me by those who have loved me (for whatever reason); people to whom I actually meant something, those that will really miss me when Im gone.

It doesnt even need to be overly morbid or sad, as long as it is meaningful, and something that I - if I could have seen it - would get a warm feeling or a tear in the eye from when reading it.

That was beautiful, honestly.

I do not want a tombstone or anything alike, I wish to be cremated and I want my ash to be scattered somewhere.

I dislike the thought of my body rotting under the ground.

However, if I were still to get a Tombstone id want a really stupid pun on it. Haven't thought about a specific line for the reasons above, will update if I can think of one I like.

rowa435ec4dd2dabe.jpg

I want a 4chan post inprinted on my tombstone.

If I don't get a tombstone, just scatter my ashes on some kids who are cycling and record it so I can laugh if there is YouTube in hell.

60a.jpg

For real though, I'm fine with almost anything so long as it doesn't say something generic, like rest in peace. Like Foamy said, something meaningful.

Honestly I don't really care. It's not about the tombstone, it's about the people who are there, the people I hope to have made an impact on, that they'll miss me. I hope I leave behind a lot of happy memories, and a family and friends that cared about me.

So I guess "here lies puddingkip, 18/9/1996 - xx/xx/20xx"

• Like 1

Honestly I don't really care. It's not about the tombstone, it's about the people who are there, the people I hope to have made an impact on, that they'll miss me. I hope I leave behind a lot of happy memories, and a family and friends that cared about me.

So I guess "here lies puddingkip, 18/9/1996 - xx/xx/20xx"

So the people you care about most and you made an impact on most arent your family who gave you your real name. Its the tf2 community who knows you only as Puddingkip?

As Neil deGrasse Tyson said, 

“I would request that my body in death be buried not cremated, so that the energy content contained within it gets returned to the earth, so that flora and fauna can dine upon it, just as I have dined upon flora and fauna during my lifetimeâ€

I wish for a tree to be planted over my body, and a small time capsule embedded in my rib cage, for if someone wants to know who I am they can find out that way and how I lived my life.
  • Like 1

So the people you care about most and you made an impact on most arent your family who gave you your real name. Its the tf2 community who knows you only as Puddingkip?

My daddy calls me puddingkip from time to time actually. But I didn't really feel like telling you guys my real name, yet again

My daddy calls me puddingkip from time to time actually. But I didn't really feel like telling you guys my real name, yet again

Why does your dad call you puddingkip? lmao

I want my body to be burned, but if I end up with some kinda grave marker or something I want it to say something clever so people can have a good laugh when they read it