Steam Support

MaliciousMango

Hey guys, 

recently I put in a complaint to steam about how my view models in offline training are f*cked. So I was wondering if you guys knew how long it would take them to respond. It's already been 3 days. 

They responded to a problem with the mobile auth in 4 days, after 2 replies i never heard of them again and somehow the "report" ,or what do you call it, was gone. Problem still not fixed .-.

ITS BEEN A LONG TIME ;-;

Steam has by far the worst customer support I have ever heard of. Neither of the tickets I submitted to them have been addressed or have even had answers. It's a shame that view models are doing that, but of all people, Valve seems like the least likely person to go fixing it.

Just remember these are the same people who waited 5 years to fix the well-known Gunslinger exploit.

Hey guys, 

recently I put in a complaint to steam about how my view models in offline training are f*cked. So I was wondering if you guys knew how long it would take them to respond. It's already been 3 days. 

3 days isn't that long. pretty sure they still haven't actually responded to alexfromsecurity. It usually takes weeks, often months and sometimes years for them to respond to anything

Hey guys, 

Don't get your hopes up. They will probably reply with a copy-paste of a random troubleshooting guide you can easily find by yourself, even if it's a problem on their side. It will take an eternity for them to fix anything if that's the case.