Is the Requickselling method good choise for me?

MordoBoss

I've been trading for 1+ year (the unusual trading). I've never had hard time with selling even more expensive unusuals, i had stable profit that tended to increase as my bp value but in november and december i made almost no profit (20 k in nov, 3 in dec). Yeah, i dont bump my trades as much as i used to but i cant belive thats the only reason. Many too many quickbuyers are present so there is less people willing to pay 90-100% of hats price? Should i go for requickelling method with low revenue a sold hat but lower sell time? I dont think i cant afford me to waste so much time on trading servers. Do you think i should just try to move my ass and bump my trades more (or buy premuim, i got like 10 dollars on my ppl account) or go for the requicksell method?

It has been quite the opposite for me actually. I've sold two unusuals for my full pure b/o and another with the offer in half pure recently. Just make sure yours is the cheapest and not overpriced. You gotta make your unusual is a good deal.

I've been going about trading for about 1 year, and a few months. I never started to increase profit until around the end of summer.  Considering the effort i've put in(barely any) I wouldn't say requickselling is the best option for someone like you.  I'm not saying its something you shouldn't ever do, but you have to do it right, and people such as NGneer, and r+ubi have done this magnificently.

In short, regular trading isn't hard, but if you know how to requicksell, then I wouldn't stop you, just realize there are tons of people who do it aswell.

I have been trading for about a year and a half and have used the requickselling strategy for maybe half of that once I got into non-cancer unusuals. It's great for impatient people like me, but it does have downsides. Most of the time people don't flock to the quicksell listing like you would expect and it can take a lot of work to find a buyer. Your time to sell is also rather limited because after a little while people realize that if I couldn't quicksell it in that amount of time, it would be a bad idea for them to try to sell it for more. You have to concentrate on trying to sell each hat individually for the most part, which gets more difficult when you have more of them. I'm considering transitioning to selling around full price to account for the scaling up in my backpack value. I hope this perspective helps