Class-oriented Youtubers

Apeiron

Hey everyone!

I'm wondering that Do you know any class-oriented youtubers for Sniper, Soldier or Medic? Especially for Sniper.

I'm already watching and following MrPaladin for Spy and really like him. Also I want to go deep into those classes for next step. Want to learn new strategies, tricks etc. for competitive.

Do you know anyone?

Also I'm open to ideas, links for improving gameplay. I know this blog for comp.

I don't know of one for sniper but nate fox has a sniping tutorial you could check out :P

Yeah. I know Nate for a while, already subscribed him =)

Plenty... Sniper YouTubers | shortWhat | Spectrum | Iceplox |dr. Love cat | there's probably more :P

Medic: Skymin slash | arrayseven

Solider: can't remember non atm

• Like 2

Plenty... Sniper YouTubers | shortWhat | Spectrum | Iceplox |dr. Love cat | there's probably more :P

Medic: Skymin slash | arrayseven

Solider: can't remember non atm

Sniper: Jbird and my fav: Snow

Medic: RobTheAwesm. 

Soldier: Muselk (when he still played tf2), Nate Fox, STAR_ (When he still played tf2)

Oh I forgot. Watch shade for medic stuff, won 2 I series with the best NA team ever and has good and insightful commentary. Kaidus VOD analysis also will teach you a lot about positioning, when to engage etc.

Oh I forgot. Watch shade for medic stuff, won 2 I series with the best NA team ever and has good and insightful commentary. Kaidus VOD analysis also will teach you a lot about positioning, when to engage etc.

Shade is good, but didn't he throw for FROYO sometimes? 

Pyro - Whispy (the whistling pyro), has really good and informational stuff for pyro

Scout - Red Robot, mains scout i think, but doesnt have any tutorials on the class

Engineer - (Obviously) Uncle dane, Really in depth engineer tutorials

Shade is good, but didn't he throw for FROYO sometimes?

In scrims, ye. Officials that mattered, no. He won s16-19, I52 and I55. He did throw a bit with froyo black, but that was never a serious team