Overwatch - PTR Update (11/1/2017)

Chilled Soda

Since last time was a good discussion, gonna post again.

Roadhog Hook
- Added some more line of sight checks towards the left/right of a potential hook target. This means it should be easier to hook someone who is sticking halfway out of a doorway, or behind a thin pole, etc. These checks are also used for the persistent line of sight check, so if a hook target moves behind a slim object like a stump or a lightpole, they won't be released anymore.
- Hooked targets are now slowed heavily while they are stunned, even if they are in the air. This means if someone is strafe jumping away from you and you land a hook, they are a lot less likely to slide out of line on sight, breaking the hook.
- Fixed a bug that could allow you to hook someone and pull them behind you if you spun around before the hook landed.

Ana
- Biotic Grenade duration reduced from 5s to 4s

Sombra
- Hack cooldown reduced from 12s to 8s

Pleased with Sombra buff, pleased with Ana buff.

However, I think it would make more sense for Ana's biotic grenade to reduce healing by 50%, rather than completely anti-heal... thoughts?

Since last time was a good discussion, gonna post again.

Roadhog Hook
- Added some more line of sight checks towards the left/right of a potential hook target. This means it should be easier to hook someone who is sticking halfway out of a doorway, or behind a thin pole, etc. These checks are also used for the persistent line of sight check, so if a hook target moves behind a slim object like a stump or a lightpole, they won't be released anymore.
- Hooked targets are now slowed heavily while they are stunned, even if they are in the air. This means if someone is strafe jumping away from you and you land a hook, they are a lot less likely to slide out of line on sight, breaking the hook.
- Fixed a bug that could allow you to hook someone and pull them behind you if you spun around before the hook landed.

Ana
- Biotic Grenade duration reduced from 5s to 4s

Sombra
- Hack cooldown reduced from 12s to 8s

Pleased with Sombra buff, pleased with Ana buff.

However, I think it would make more sense for Ana's biotic grenade to reduce healing by 50%, rather than completely anti-heal... thoughts?

Glad to see a real response to the roadhog hook after they made it unusable. Sombra still is meh. Ana still OP with that grenade

Okay but I still disagree with the D.va change from the previous update, I wouldn't consider her hard to deal with by any means in the current form, and with so little actual armour she goes down even faster, making her feel almost useless.

Although Hacking is fun, I still would like to see how a damage buff, if only minor, would go on Sombra. It IS a test anyways.

D.va's still melting faster than butter, ofc.