How does R+ubi do it?

xXDillXx

Buy at a fair price, sell at a slightly higher price, but accept good item/mixed overpay.

When people know you are a fair trader, they are more likely to trade with you again and again.

You also move hats faster. Instead of large profit on sales that take forever, it is small profit on fast sales, which is usually more reliable, and not as much risk. (but also a ton more work)

• Like 2

3 keys profit + 3 keys profit + 3 keys profit + 3 keys profit + 3 keys profit + = a lot of profit

also r+ubi is really old on unusual trading and maybe even oldest unusual quickbuyer he always do the best price on selling/buying

R+ubi has a perfect healthy and good example of a great quickbuying and quickselling service.

He has a very good quickbuy system, just look at the link Phenompak provided.

But he makes alot of profit of quickselling them for a higher price that increases it w/ 1k or even 3k, but it still lists under a quicksell and quicksells get some attention on trade servers.

I've applied this method to my trading techniques too, w/ great results and insane profit. (Until Kuma came along and scammed me, rip)

Gonna make a couple of video's on TF2 trading  :P

3 keys profit + 3 keys profit + 3 keys profit + 3 keys profit + 3 keys profit + = a lot of profit

also r+ubi is really old on unusual trading and maybe even oldest unusual quickbuyer he always do the best price on selling/buying

He's not old. you kidding? No one knew who he was until he got marked as a scammer, lol. He was basically an unknown who just bought quicksales. 

R+ubi is that one guy who has a pricelist but everytime I send him an offer, he declines or lets the items unavailable and changes his prices :(

Buy at a fair price, sell at a slightly higher price, but accept good item/mixed overpay.

When people know you are a fair trader, they are more likely to trade with you again and again.

You also move hats faster. Instead of large profit on sales that take forever, it is small profit on fast sales, which is usually more reliable, and not as much risk. (but also a ton more work)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zOs-0OfVjLsNYAmMa8_tvi2tA9Rrnok7nEUqDOQuls0/edit#gid=0his buying prices are the best. 

I just have his spreadsheet bookmarked. And i have made a successful trade with him through is buying price on his spreadsheet.

Pretty much this. His buying prices are quite decent compared to other quick buyers. And he quick sells them as well for slightly more than he bought it for so he's buying and selling in a fast way.

• 2 weeks later...

R+ubi is that one guy who has a pricelist but everytime I send him an offer, he declines or lets the items unavailable and changes his prices :(

Your unusual was prob duped. He offers a LOT less for dupes. He offered 53 on my duped PE tossle. He's a fair guy when you have pure and are looking to buy, but when you're selling you have to be very desperate to sell at such a low price. You also gotta comment on his profile, easy way to get his attention.

Your unusual was prob duped. He offers a LOT less for dupes. He offered 53 on my duped PE tossle. He's a fair guy when you have pure and are looking to buy, but when you're selling you have to be very desperate to sell at such a low price. You also gotta comment on his profile, easy way to get his attention.

Hat wasn't duped and I commented on his profile as well.

His singificant buying power, combined with time, good strategy of buy low, sell low - well I would not have time to manage it all manually, unless he has some bots for it.

But I have to say, he works like a company - he has his own speadsheet, everything is very aesthetic and formal. Nothing like common quickbuyer.

I only wonder who actually lets their unusuals for these rip-off prices.

1. He doesn't copy and paste his pricelist like every outpost quickbuyer ever

2. He accepts VERY minimal unusual overpay, this is very attractive to most people as they are more inclined to offer on his hats as he isn't looking for a heap ton of overpay from backpack.tf price unlike some people I know, *cough* Frost *cough*

3. His prices for pure are near to quicksellish and sometimes over 30% off

Combine these 3 things together and you've got a system where you're buying and selling unusuals at a very rapid rate, which is why he has managed to make so much

• Like 2

I've sold him at least 5 hats over the last year and he never declined any trades.  He doesn't buy from quickbuyers, which is why he declines your trades: 

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/28603519

More on topic:

He has the best prices out of all the quickbuyers, he's not a profit whore (how many of you can honestly say that about yourselves these days?), and he doesn't fuck around.  Good guy in my books.  

His singificant buying power, combined with time, good strategy of buy low, sell low - well I would not have time to manage it all manually, unless he has some bots for it.

But I have to say, he works like a company - he has his own speadsheet, everything is very aesthetic and formal. Nothing like common quickbuyer.

I only wonder who actually lets their unusuals for these rip-off prices.

They're not rip-off prices.  Not in this economy at least, where most people seem to think a 45% discount is a reasonable ask for a quicksell.