First warning point

Erik

Wow so rude. Thats inappropriate behavior.

don't even think about it!

Do it.

Just posting for this xD

I never got a warning post : p

TIL inappropriate language, having alts on the forums, and being parts of quote pyramids are all things you can get warning points for

still have yet to get one and everyone needs to know

I have 2.

One for offering 3 scrapes on the knee for an unusual on trade thread where the guy got salty.

One for asking something like "Why is someone so salty?" when there was a flame war on status updates and apparently that was "participating/fueling" it.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my only one from a quote pyramid over two years ago :(

People received warning points for quote pyramids? Some must have received over 20 warning points then lol

Got my first warning for posting rubi's pricelist. ​I saw the same post couple weeks ago from another user, he didn't get anything.

I talked that with Teeny Tiny Cat but He didn't help me either.

Feels unfair but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

People received warning points for quote pyramids? Some must have received over 20 warning points then lol

Initially, no. Now, yes. So not all quote pyramids got you a warning point only those after a certain date.

• Administrators

If I get one, it will 9 times out of 10 probably be for swearing (if you get warning points for that). The other 10% is for a shit pun xd

If I get one, it will 9 times out of 10 probably be for swearing (if you get warning points for that). The other 10% is for a shit pun xd

no swearing won't get you warned. I'd have been perma'd in a week if you would get warned for that. And puns don't get you warned, they get you mod. One user was so good at writing puns that upon becoming mod he changed his name to cleverpun

I got one too for pointing out a clickbait, a guy claimed he was buying keys for $1.75 but in the thread he was buying for $1.70 

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/56544-buying-tf2-keys-175-usd/

I mean there is something in the rules as well as a pinned thread saying IMPORTANT: USE THE REPORT FUNCTION. it might give you a hint that you should use the report function.

• Like 1

I mean there is something in the rules as well as a pinned thread saying IMPORTANT: USE THE REPORT FUNCTION. it might give you a hint that you should use the report function.

Yeah I know that. Just wanted to point it out to the user that he probably shouldn't be fake advertising ;p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

1st was on the 21st of December in 2015 JFMpVUL.png

4 are from a great mod who I respect very much and I 100% deserved to be punished.hWe9c3q.png