#21 Apeiron

Apeiron

Advanced Member

• Donators
  • 109 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:50 PM

'ere you go! I must say that's an awesome unusual combination too! :P

https://s29.postimg....7xj/25final.jpg

Thanks dude. Looks great =) Yeah I'll get DBD too. B)

76561198165294687.png

#22 AIHIB0

AIHIB0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:29 AM

Can I have a Red Spy with "A Hat to Kill For(Value of Teamwork)", "Dead Head(Value of Teamwork)", "Lurkers Leathers(Value of Teamwork)"

Map: Upward, Facing the cliff

Can you make the spy lying on a rancho relaxo smoking a cigarette(If possible, can you do a really short split second 9 mb gif where the smoke is moving and make it look like it is endlessly moving, if not possible then pls just do the picture), and have a backstabbed Blu engie wearing "The wide-brimmed bandito" and "The garden bristles", with an australium knife in his back. If possible, also have a sapped lvl 3 sentry.

Thanks!!

btw, am i allowed to put it on my artwork showcase?

#23 RoR

RoR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:57 PM

Can I have a Red Spy with "A Hat to Kill For(Value of Teamwork)", "Dead Head(Value of Teamwork)", "Lurkers Leathers(Value of Teamwork)"

Map: Upward, Facing the cliff

Can you make the spy lying on a rancho relaxo smoking a cigarette(If possible, can you do a really short split second 9 mb gif where the smoke is moving and make it look like it is endlessly moving, if not possible then pls just do the picture), and have a backstabbed Blu engie wearing "The wide-brimmed bandito" and "The garden bristles", with an australium knife in his back. If possible, also have a sapped lvl 3 sentry.

Thanks!!

btw, am i allowed to put it on my artwork showcase?

Here you go! And yes, of course you may put it in your artwork showcase!

https://s29.postimg....w5iif/image.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users