Key Suggestion requirement suggestion.

Gyro

So ever since the key price dropped from 29.22 > 29.00 > 26.00 >24.66 just within 3 days, EVERYONE thought making key suggestions is just as easy as "oh i think it should be this and that because i said so" 

my suggestion is: why not make a currency suggestion requirement 

eg: to make a key / bud / refined suggestion you must have a minimum of 10 accepted suggestions to filter out the people who makes suggestions purely from opinions.

Ki47IOV.png

• Like 2

Sorry this just won't happen. Limiting suggestions to only certain people is itself a kind of manipulation of which we would prefer to stay clear. 

Sorry this just won't happen. Limiting suggestions to only certain people is itself a kind of manipulation of which we would prefer to stay clear. 

hmm but what about on key suggestions for people with no accepted suggestions, they get take to key suggestion guide before they get actually taken to the main suggestion

Couldn't you just make currency suggestions available to people with a certain amount of vote power/rep?

Or make a separate vote power just for currencies?

I've actually seen some people with no suggestion experience make some accepted key suggestions. As for the ones who don't know how to make one, there are guides provided on the forums. If you see someone make a bad suggestion, link a guide, tell them what they're doing wrong, and tell them how to improve. I see no reason to have this requirement just because bad currency suggestions have been made in the past.

• Administrators

There isnt really a point in doing that. We can just close proofless key suggestions instantly and no harm will be done. In that essence, a solution will not be needed since there is not really a problem.

At least doing 1 accepted suggestions for make suggestions on key would be nice because people doing troll suggestions don't have any accepted suggestions so just one are fine