IPhone 6/6s or Blackberry Priv?

JayTuut

iphone6s because its cool,i have SE but still cool

"cool"

Thanks angelcake.... guess i shouldnt take advice from someone who worked in an apple store :P

Yo. Leave the iPhone 6 , especially the 6S seriers. Apple admitted they have got a problem with the battery in this specific model. A friend of mine got his 6s like half an year ago and now the battery is total garbage, it switches on and off constantly and the sad thing is that the mobile operator had already changed it once. So we cannot just talk about a problam in a single device but in the whole series. Google it and you will see tons of people bragging about it. Why don't you go for iPhone7? 

People that hate on iPhones are salty android users that can't really afford an iPhone - we all know we all want iPhones, no matter how shitty they are.

If u can afford it go with an iPhone. If you can't get some android phone for 1/3 the price with better features.

It's that easy, really. 

Yes, I am an iPhone user.

^^^^^^ this

I also own an iPhone,it's a smooth experience, even on older models.

I own an iphone SE just because i like the looks better than the 6s,but it is the same components,so I'd suggest going with iPhone 6s,unless you want that oversized blackberry with a mechanical keyboard >.>

(or also you can save some money and buy a 6 with more memory since it is basically the same except 6s a bit more powerfull,and has 3d touch)

out of curiosity, does blackberry even have the steam mobile app?

Ive been using an iphone for a few years now and i gotta say ive never been happier with a phone. especially the somewhat seamless upgrade process of just restoing a phone from iCloud

out of curiosity, does blackberry even have the steam mobile app?

Ive been using an iphone for a few years now and i gotta say ive never been happier with a phone. especially the somewhat seamless upgrade process of just restoing a phone from iCloud

New blackberry phones just run Android with some additional security apps, so yeah, it has Steam mobile.

Are you only down to these two choices? If you're willing to look at other android phones, I'd recommend the OnePlus 3T. If not, the Priv does look pretty cool, provided you'd actually want to use the physical keyboard.

Go with the iPhone

I have a 6. I got it secondhand and it turned out that the lightning port was missing one of its 8 pins, so the guy at the apple store was like "lol well have to replace it, we cant fix that"

so i bought the part myself and switched it out. Like 2 hours and 20 screws later, my iphone charges like it should and it works perfectly.

Iphones are user serviceable, you just have to have no fear of tearing it apart. They last forever too

Go with the iPhone

I have a 6. I got it secondhand and it turned out that the lightning port was missing one of its 8 pins, so the guy at the apple store was like "lol well have to replace it, we cant fix that"

so i bought the part myself and switched it out. Like 2 hours and 20 screws later, my iphone charges like it should and it works perfectly.

Iphones are user serviceable, you just have to have no fear of tearing it apart. They last forever too

"Last forever too"

Yeah, no. 

I have never broken a phone but many people break iphones so easily. 

But what im talking about the "lasting forever" is i got an Iphone 3, few months after i got it, i couldn't update the iOS cause of the phone and couldn't download apps, if i did it would be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of date apps (like really early versions of insta etc)

Samsungs work fine UNTIL YOU PUT A GAME OR 2 SONGS IN IT. Then it becomes slow and makes you wanna go back in time and just purchase and iPhone. 

• Like 2

Samsungs work fine UNTIL YOU PUT A GAME OR 2 SONGS IN IT. Then it becomes slow and makes you wanna go back in time and just purchase and iPhone. 

Who said anything bout a samsung

Oh oddball

Who said anything bout a samsung

Oh oddball

Which his post is spam, and unneeded. Samsung phones are a great option and ive NEVER had one break. Coming from someone who has broken many apple devices.

Which his post is spam, and unneeded. Samsung phones are a great option and ive NEVER had one break. Coming from someone who has broken many apple devices.

My brother has a samsung s6 now and my dad has an s4.

s4 seems shit but the s6 i like, like having the little messenger shit on the side so u dont have to exit ur app and just talk there and get notifs there.

My brother has a samsung s6 now and my dad has an s4.

s4 seems shit but the s6 i like, like having the little messenger shit on the side so u dont have to exit ur app and just talk there and get notifs there.

get an s7 if youre getting an s6. battery life is SO much better, and the specs are amaze. also sd card and water resistence

get an s7 if youre getting an s6. battery life is SO much better, and the specs are amaze. also sd card and water resistence

They are up to 100-300 more then the Blackberry which I think can do the same (apart from not water resistant) I like the flip up keyboard on the blackberry too.

I currently have a 5S but its pretty crummy a lot and a much bigger phone would be nice (like a 6s+ or the blackberry or maybe an s7. not interested in the (iphone) 7 tho cause of the dongles)

They are up to 100-300 more then the Blackberry which I think can do the same (apart from not water resistant) I like the flip up keyboard on the blackberry too.

I currently have a 5S but its pretty crummy a lot and a much bigger phone would be nice (like a 6s+ or the blackberry or maybe an s7. not interested in the (iphone) 7 tho cause of the dongles)

The priv isn't as good. I remember seeing a review somewhere saying it sucked. 

The priv isn't as good. I remember seeing a review somewhere saying it sucked. 

1 review

You dont know where it is

Unbox Therapy (a guy i love xD) uses it all the time now and switched off his galaxy s6 for it.

Read other reviews and videos and seen how it works and looks really nice and good

Iphone is pretty good, I've had an andriod before and holy shit was it bad.

I did have a Blackberry once and it died after a week, I didn't drop it or something, just went off suddenly at full battery and never turned on again.

Iphone is pretty good, I've had an andriod before and holy shit was it bad.

I did have a Blackberry once and it died after a week, I didn't drop it or something, just went off suddenly at full battery and never turned on again.

My first phone was a blackberry :P

But what blackberry? The old ones are obviously not the best now haha

I have an iPhone 6 and it's an awesome device. I have never experienced any battery problems and I have not broken anything. It's just the way you treat your phone, if you treat it like a football and throw it around everywhere then don't be surprised that the screen breaks...

Despite the fact that I love Apple devices, there is indeed a problem wit the iPhone 6s battery so I would skip that one. You could buy an iPhone SE which has the same specifications as the iPhone 6s but just a smaller screen. Or go for the iPhone 7.