Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 for iOS!

Erik

Yesterday the classic Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 got released on iOS!

I have purchased the game and it's truly amazing. *cries in nostalgia*

The game hasn't changed a bit, it still has the classic old graphics and functions. As a matter of fact, more levels were added in different sections (based on difficulty).

It's really amazing to once again waste €30.000.000 on a rollercoaster nobody is gonna enter, drown annoying/sick people, get pissed because people ruin your trashcans and pay €2.000.000 a month for salary because you can't handle your handy men!

The game costs €5,99 in the Dutch App Store. However, when you purchase this game you do NOT have sandbox mode nor can you build a Six Flags Park or edit one. If you want to do that, you have to purchase to toolkit in game for €5,99

Have any of you bought the new game already? If yes, what's your opinion on it? I personally think it's amazing.

• Like 1

That's awesome news. RCT2 is one of my favorite games ever and I wasn't even aware it was getting a mobile port.

How are the controls? I feel like the small screen could introduce some problems.

Anyways, here's a mess of a park that I made last summer. So much rollercoaster spaghetti. ogvabz.png

• Like 2

That's awesome news. RCT2 is one of my favorite games ever and I wasn't even aware it was getting a mobile port.

How are the controls? I feel like the small screen could introduce some problems.

Anyways, here's a mess of a park that I made last summer. So much rollercoaster spaghetti.

-snip-

The controls are great, the game got developed really well. It's basically the PC version but instead of mouse clicking, you use touchscreen. 

That's on my iPad, I haven't installed the game on my iPhone so I can't judge about that :P