Eating Disorders

Sakamoto

Not really a disorder but whenever im stressed out I have no urge to eat,even if i tried id feel like puking.Happens a lot and lost 5 pounds one time

My mom had one for a long time and I guess I kinda picked up on it. I have a hard time not eating sweets but once I do stop, I'm really good about not eating any.

A really close person in my life has a hard time eating without his stomach hurting after. Hes gone through lots of self-consciousness which I think originally sparked his non-eating habits which lead to his current eating habits. I dont really know what its like, but I really just try to encourage him to eat.

I dont know the specifics of your disorder, and whether its eating too much or too little, but if its eating too little, id really just encourage you to try and find a good level where you arent eating an amount that makes your stomach hurt, but youre eating enough so that youre not purposefully losing weight. Its never worth it to sacrifice your nutrition and health levels just to lose some weight that doesnt NEED to be lost. 

A long time ago, I only ate bread and water for like a year, and I had to go to clinic for a while to get it resolved. Then I got really fat because apparently once your body's adjusted to a limited diet, it doesn't take a new, broader, fattier diet so well. Now, I just don't eat much of anything. I just have a really bad habit of only drinking throughout the day and only eating a small amount of something. Eh.