What are these killstreak kits that can be applied to anything and how can i get them?

Malistir

But better dont use it on stupid things. It can be rly use on anything even scrap or key but its waste of using it. Best is to use it on weapons that dont have Ks Kits to add sheen to weapon - like rocket & sticky jumper, sandvich an any other weapon. Other good use is Crossing guard - only weapon that can kill but that doesnt have own Kit - only bad side is that Crossing Guard shows no sheen. Other good use is Spellbook or Spellbook Magazine or Secret Diary - It works with spells - count spells KS. Only hat worth using Glitched Kit is Bonk Helm, because Bonk Cans on hat shows sheen, so its only hat in game that support sheen.

Weapons that i may also reccomend are - PDA, wrangler, Gunboats.

Better not using on watches because they have sheen anyway when you hold same time weapon with sheen.

Also better not using on Prinny matchete because probably valve one day will make it tradeable and craftable and add kit to drop from MvM.

But better dont use it on stupid things. It can be rly use on anything even scrap or key but its waste of using it. Best is to use it on weapons that dont have Ks Kits to add sheen to weapon - like rocket & sticky jumper, sandvich an any other weapon. Other good use is Crossing guard - only weapon that can kill but that doesnt have own Kit - only bad side is that Crossing Guard shows no sheen. Other good use is Spellbook or Spellbook Magazine or Secret Diary - It works with spells - count spells KS. Only hat worth using Glitched Kit is Bonk Helm, because Bonk Cans on hat shows sheen, so its only hat in game that support sheen.

Weapons that i may also reccomend are - PDA, wrangler, Gunboats.

Better not using on watches because they have sheen anyway when you hold same time weapon with sheen.

Also better not using on Prinny matchete because probably valve one day will make it tradeable and craftable and add kit to drop from MvM.

I had spec ks gunboats (deadly daffodil) and they looked really good.

Btw, if they didnt add a kit for the crossing guard, do you expect them to add one for the machete?

I had spec ks gunboats (deadly daffodil) and they looked really good.

Btw, if they didnt add a kit for the crossing guard, do you expect them to add one for the machete?

You know machete will probably be tradeable and craftable after some time so i think that at the moment when it become craftable they will also add Kits for it. And why they didnt add kit for crossing guard? maybe because is somehow broken, bad designed? because as i said it doesnt support sheen. Also i want to say that i myself have some big collection of spec ks items.

I have like 4 or 5 hats (including Roboactive Bonk Helm with working Sheen), Both Spec Jumpers, Spec Strange Festive Sandvich, Spec Strange Crossing Guard, Spec Ap-Sap, Spec Secret Diary (and btw it count ks of 4 spells - fireball, meteor shower (it add kill to streak but there is no icon of ks), that magnetic/electric ball and last one bats - but only if killed by bleeding). Also have 2 kits which i will use on - Machete if will not have own Kits after become craftable and maybe Grappling Hook if it will be possible, if it will be added as unique weapon like any other stock weapon.

But rly worst thing to do with Kit is using it on item that will not support sheen or ks. Some items support only one thing - like jumpers only sheen or crossing guard, spellbooks - only killstreak, but its still ok.

Also i will say a little about Pro KS Kits. If you use them on hat, professional killstreak will be not visible. I had in past Pro KS Glitched Circuit Board and now i have Pro KS Brimstone so i know what im saying. (but im also hoping it will maybe work in future after some patches or updates, so its nice to have all class misc).

Maybe it could work with Bonk Helm? because sheen works with it so mabe killstreak effect will also work but i dont want to check it by myself :P

Gunboats and crossing guard are good choices or the aliens/The thing wrangler reskin but anything else would prolly be shit

Just waiting till strangifer universal kits.....

Also i will say a little about Pro KS Kits. If you use them on hat, professional killstreak will be not visible. I had in past Pro KS Glitched Circuit Board and now i have Pro KS Brimstone so i know what im saying. (but im also hoping it will maybe work in future after some patches or updates, so its nice to have all class misc).

Maybe it could work with Bonk Helm? because sheen works with it so mabe killstreak effect will also work but i dont want to check it by myself :P

do you know if any of those taunts available the sheen actually works?! once i heard something about high five, but couldnt find anything related.

do you know if any of those taunts available the sheen actually works?! once i heard something about high five, but couldnt find anything related.

I dont have any Specialized or Professional KS taunt, but i may expect that it will not work. Why should it work anyway? As i said about hats, they dont show sheen because dont have part of item schema which weapons have, and only expception is Bonk Helm - but only small part of this hat - bonk cans - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=753596305. Cans are just copy pasted from weapon - bonk! atomic punch thats why sheen is here visible.

And what part would show sheen on taunt?

Maye im wrong, if anyone have spec taunt may confirm if it works in anyway?

I have a Killstreak Spent Well Spirits, as far as I can tell there is no sheen, might be different for other taunts but probably unlikely.

I do have a question myself though and now is as good a time as any to put it out there: Given that you can kill with the Rock, Paper, Scissors taunt, do Killstreak versions have any impact on the killstreak counter?

I have a Killstreak Spent Well Spirits, as far as I can tell there is no sheen, might be different for other taunts but probably unlikely.

I do have a question myself though and now is as good a time as any to put it out there: Given that you can kill with the Rock, Paper, Scissors taunt, do Killstreak versions have any impact on the killstreak counter?

I wouldnt expect it to count killstreak.

Spellbooks work because spells have item schema similar to rockets from rocket launcher. I mean fireball, meteor storm and ball'o lightning. It is visible when you play as class with weapon that have Pumpkin Bombs spell. If you use for example Fireball while holding wrench/sticky/grenade/rocket with pumpkin bombs spell fireball will have purple trail - it is same as rocket. And thats probably only reason spellbooks work with KS -lazy coding and same item schema copied from rocket projectile, Other killing spells dont share that part of code so they dont count KS (teleport, blast jump, pumpkins, monoculus and skeletons), only exception are bats but they add KS only if killed by bleeding not while killed by direct impact.

Crosing Guard and Primmy Machete work because they are weapons like any other.

RPS probably doesnt have in item schema any part similar to weapons. Also when you will win RPS "fight" you will have weapon icon next to kill info in right up corner, which dont count killstreak.

I dont have and dont know anyone with Spec RPS taunt so i cant be 100% sure, but i wouldnt expect it to work.

Also i should check if telerag kill will count KS while wearing Specialized hat.

• 4 years later...
On 12/9/2016 at 2:35 PM, MrDeepDarkmind said:

Gunboats and crossing guard are good choices or the aliens/The thing wrangler reskin but anything else would prolly be shit

Just waiting till strangifer universal kits.....

nice cuphead pfp

• 4 months later...