Cant launch csgo after new update.

Wolf#Peace

I can't launch my csgo on my mac after the new update came on csgo. 

My situation is similar to this guy: https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/31ah5b/csgo_doesnt_launch_halp_pls/

Im using a mac, and I can't find any solution after searching up the new for hours..

Help ples? :(

Edit: Also downloaded dota 2 today.. and it keeps saying installing even after I have downloaded finish *DOWNLOADS FINISHED*(same goes when I update , updated finished but said installing for a long time until it can be played).

P.s: Wanted to try redownloading my game but my internet is slow af, running at 100kb/s download speed. I went to my friend's house to update csgo and download dota 2 today becuz of my internet. And also, dosent wanna lose my csgo settings/configs since I forgotten my configs and settings :3 by redownloading.. HELP PLES :(

NOTE: CANT LAUNCH MY DOTA 2 game too but can load my tf2

I can't launch my csgo on my mac after the new update came on csgo. 

My situation is similar to this guy: https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/31ah5b/csgo_doesnt_launch_halp_pls/

Im using a mac, and I can't find any solution after searching up the new for hours..

Help ples? :(

Edit: Also downloaded dota 2 today.. and it keeps saying installing even after I have downloaded finish *DOWNLOADS FINISHED*(same goes when I update , updated finished but said installing for a long time until it can be played).

P.s: Wanted to try redownloading my game but my internet is slow af, running at 100kb/s download speed. I went to my friend's house to update csgo and download dota 2 today becuz of my internet. And also, dosent wanna lose my csgo settings/configs since I forgotten my configs and settings :3 by redownloading.. HELP PLES :(

NOTE: CANT LAUNCH MY DOTA 2 game too but can load my tf2

I thought you would have realized it after the TF2 Halloween Update not launching on Mac, but Volvo doesn't test their updates on Linux and Mac. They only test on Windows.

So you'll have to wait until a patch fixing the issue.

I thought you would have realized it after the TF2 Halloween Update not launching on Mac, but Volvo doesn't test their updates on Linux and Mac. They only test on Windows.

So you'll have to wait until a patch fixing the issue.

When I update TF2 halloween update, I used my house internet.. and it can be played…

But now, after updating my csgo, I can't launch it.. Isit because of the internet? Also, how do you explain the dota 2 game then..? I used my friends internet to download and it can't launch too…

p.s: How long do I have to wait for the patch to come? And by saying patch.. you meant the next update for the game?

When I update TF2 halloween update, I used my house internet.. and it can be played…

But now, after updating my csgo, I can't launch it.. Isit because of the internet? Also, how do you explain the dota 2 game then..? I used my friends internet to download and it can't launch too…

p.s: How long do I have to wait for the patch to come? And by saying patch.. you meant the next update for the game?

Sorry for long response time.

You will have to wait for the Dota 2 and CSGO teams to fix the issue of Macs crashing or not launching the game. 

The TF2 Halloween was broken for Macs until in an update patch fixing many of the issues saying 

• Fixed spooky OS X crash upon joining a server

This was released the same day due to outcry, but it will take longer for CS and Dota because more people use PCs for more competitive games. 

So, it is a Mac issue.