Blind upvotes

ѕιи

Nobody's, because I actually read suggestions before I make a decision on how to vote, if at all.

Everybody makes mistakes sometimes. Whether they miss sales, lose track of a hat, etc, errors exist and everyone makes them. 90% of the time, it's fine, especially from experienced suggestors, but that 10% still exists and is stil relevant.

Except me, the only suggestions I've made have been closed by me or because another one was accepted instead

• Like 4

• Administrators

Only person I ever blindvoted as a suggester was mindacos. Didn't blind accept his suggestions as a mod tho, worry not. XD

• Like 1

Only person I ever blindvoted as a suggester was mindacos. Didn't blind accept as a mod tho, worry not. XD

can you accept me as a mod tho ty

Nobody's, because I actually read suggestions before I make a decision on how to vote, if at all.

Everybody makes mistakes sometimes. Whether they miss sales, lose track of a hat, etc, errors exist and everyone makes them. 90% of the time, it's fine, especially from experienced suggestors, but that 10% still exists and is stil relevant.

Except me, the only suggestions I've made have been closed by me or because another one was accepted instead

Same ^

I usually upvote anyone unless they have a white belt. I then go back and look at the suggestions that have comments to see if people are upvoting or not

I never blindvoted when I was still serious, I always read every single comment on every suggestion. I'm not even joking. Though comments were a lot more fun and there were way, way less suggestions back then. Also backpack.tf was way way smaller.

I did run an experiment once where I'd upvote every single suggestion dropping an item and downvote every single suggestion raising an item, and got 65% accuracy. I'm convinced that if I had excluded key suggestions from that I'd have had a much higher accuracy. Because most bad suggestions are made by people that want their item to raise in price, and very rarely by people that wanted an item to drop in price (except keys/buds/bills, back when they were ~7/25/8)

• Administrators

When I started suggesting I blindvoted black belts to gain vote power. later on I stopped blindvoting. Thats why my overall vote accuracy is so low.

The only person I nearly always blindly upvoted - even after that - was Marty Birdman

• Administrators

When I started suggesting I blindvoted black belts to gain vote power. later on I stopped blindvoting. Thats why my overall vote accuracy is so low.

The only person I nearly always blindly upvoted - even after that - was Marty Birdman

Oh yeah, marty too. Marty and mindacos.

I only blindvoted you, and then once you became mod, the voting accuracy went away.

you because your suggestions pass and i get green stuff on bp.tf profile under the voting %

don't blind mine :/ {at least unusuals}

I randomly up and down stuff on front page cause i think i can get half right sometimes and i feel special when i guess right.

i indirectly blindly upvoted all of spotlights suggestions while he was banned and I posted suggestions instead of him. i blindly vote too much probably why i have bad accuracy.

• Like 2

None; blind upvoting primarily comes from the same cesspool of people that also think that backpack.tf randomly makes up prices. Blindly upvoting is essentially just upvoting because you think that price sounds about right, since you didn't actually look at any of the proof. Whether that price sounds right because someone that has a lot of passed suggestions says so or because you say so is a different matter but that's what it is. It's stupidly disregarding the system, and blind accepting is even worse.

-HarryG