Link rep.tf to the profile page?

Toughsox

Just a suggestion, adding the rep;tf link somehow to a user's profile page, either when you highlight their name or on the right side 

plvuuq.png 

I find rep.tf to be extremely useful for traders as many times, a person may already be identified for scammer-related activity while other sites might not have gotten it reported yet.

Like I said, just a suggestion. 

• Like 3

• Administrators

Enhancement suite isn't a solution to things like this. Ofc TS or any individual requesting this knows to check rep.tf and could install enhancement suite, the point is making the information clear and available for people who don't know what those things are.

Enhancement suite isn't a solution to things like this. Ofc TS or any individual requesting this knows to check rep.tf and could install enhancement suite, the point is making the information clear and available for people who don't know what those things are.

Of course it would be better to have it added to the site, I just pointed out that there is a way of having it right now without waiting for it, just like the compare/near ID thing from Julia's scripts a while ago.