Yet another free sfm topic!

ror

As the title says, I'm currently open to any and all sfm poster commissions! The best part is, they're all free! I need to practice on my sfm skills, so commissions will do just fine for that matter :^)

My Artwork gallery: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026146231/images/

I might not deliver quickly, but I'll try to when possible

Feel free to post your request here, on my profile, or add me if interested!

Could you make me an engie having a beer with a robo engie (No rancho)

The has a gunslinger, the wester wear and dead of night (light hide grenades)

Thanks

Ah the DoN is fine, looks great. Thank you :D I forgot the Gold digger but I don't mind.

If you want to add it that's cool...

I think it's too late, takes some time to render and edit everything :P

Make a spy for me? :D

pose should be this (and also background, if you can) http://i.imgur.com/BgW9DyZ.png

smoking janissary ketche  , voodoo cursed spy soul and the spooktacles.

also if can, replace the cigratte with a big kill , again the pose must be the same

Thanks alot!

Here you go! Sorry if the lighting is not good looking, had to use a workshop map for the scene because the original one crahes :(

https://s13.postimg.org/7ibni5n87/image.jpg

A red and blu scout playing tag, in a rough way. Maybe like one on the floor cupping the upper scout's chin to pull away, the top scout ready to punch the bottom. They both are grinning.

Red Scout - Fast Learner, El Jefe and Hot Heels

Blu Scout - Troublesome Tossle, Fast Learner

I'll pay if it's good~

I'll pay extra if you add some sort of bruises on them.

Could you please make me a engi in a rancho relaxo with his hand on the beer but not drinking it. Hes wearing the mineing light and the mercs muffler. could you also put a rescue ranger leaning up against the chair? thanks so much. and hes siting in the red 2fort intel room near the back. hes red btw.

Thanks again.

A red and blu scout playing tag, in a rough way. Maybe like one on the floor cupping the upper scout's chin to pull away, the top scout ready to punch the bottom. They both are grinning.

Red Scout - Fast Learner, El Jefe and Hot Heels

Blu Scout - Troublesome Tossle, Fast Learner

I'll pay if it's good~

I'll pay extra if you add some sort of bruises on them.

Here's your commission, hope you like it!

https://s11.postimg.org/afjb2tmsj/image.jpg

Class (more than one is allowed): Spy

Team Color: RED

Weapons: Australium Ambassador

Cosmetics: Hong Kong Cone, Lime Lady Killer, Lime Spats

Unusual (optional): none

Map (specific location is allowed): koth_suijin on top of any roof of the map with a cherry blossom tree in the background

What is your class doing in this poster: the spy has his back to the camera with his head tilted to the sky. both hands extended beside his hips one holding the ambassador and the other holding the dead ringer suspended by it's chain.

Could you please make me a engi in a rancho relaxo with his hand on the beer but not drinking it. Hes wearing the mineing light and the mercs muffler. could you also put a rescue ranger leaning up against the chair? thanks so much. and hes siting in the red 2fort intel room near the back. hes red btw.

Thanks again.

Here you go!

https://s17.postimg.org/ew6itpiq5/image.jpg

• Like 1

Could you possibly make a red medic with the blighted beak and nunhood, healing a tyrolean demo. (Choose whatever background/scene you think looks best.) If you could make the medi gun australium that would be great too!

Class (more than one is allowed): Spy

Team Color: RED

Weapons: Australium Ambassador

Cosmetics: Hong Kong Cone, Lime Lady Killer, Lime Spats

Unusual (optional): none

Map (specific location is allowed): koth_suijin on top of any roof of the map with a cherry blossom tree in the background

What is your class doing in this poster: the spy has his back to the camera with his head tilted to the sky. both hands extended beside his hips one holding the ambassador and the other holding the dead ringer suspended by it's chain.

There you go :^)

https://s4.postimg.org/b72m6lo6l/image.jpg

Here comes another one~ after your first one I had to ask another. I normally ask many commissoners do some work for me (especially for backgrounds) whenever I'm not using SFM at the moment.

Same loadout with the two scouts. This time, make it badass. MVM theme.

Blu Scout - Fast Learner, Troublesome Tossle and uses Soda Popper

Red Scout - Fast Learner, El Jefe, Hot Heels and uses Australium Scattergun

Maybe add some small blood, bruises on them if you can~ will pay. Don't need to add too much, but would like you to put some bots. Any MVM maps to your particular.

Holy Hell man, that is amazing, thank you so much!

I have another request for you since your art is amazing, if you can do this one I'll give you a key as comission.

Classes: Red Medic, Blue Demo

Red Medic: Nunhood, and Blighted Beak with the ubersaw  again, this time with a purple energy beak+ green energy nunhood for that white energy effect.

Blue demo: Tartan tyrolean with frosbite effect.

The medic should have his ubersaw in the demo so it comes out of his chest, and the medic should look evil and the demo should look surprised.

Try to make the medic looks as scary and crazy as possible and also badass at the same time. You have a good map/scene selection so you can choose that if you would wish. 

If you can make this, and you send it to me I will send you an offer for your key :)