Troll Suggestions on New Unusuals

LaughingLollipop

How about banning every single troll that is busy shitting out suggestions on single sales on brand new hats that are wildly unstable and bound to sell numerous times in the next month?

Well it's not a troll suggestion if that's the case, it's just inaccurate. They're not being wildly rude or similarly out of line within the suggestions so it doesn't look to be bannable; perhaps that's the same line of thinking mods are using. I think they just close suggestions for cases like that.

You are completly overreacting. To call them trolls that should be banned is stupid. Sure there likely to be inaccurate, and we be open for a month, but it's not a known fact that we should wait to price them.

• Administrators

It's not inaccurate until other evidence proves so.

In the case of my suggestion on the Tesla Coil Mohawk, for example, nothing currently says that 220 is an unstable price (hell, one of the ones has 2 offers already ~220 - 230 in Unusuals). When something does prove so, then I'll close the suggestion.

• Like 3

They are all inaccurate by definition.

Hence they are nothing less than useless spam.

If they are based on an actual sale, it's not spam. Whether they become inaccurate in a few days due to hype dying is another thing, and that's why mods leave them open for at least a month.

I haven't seen one of these getting accepted quickly, and honestly wouldn't make sense to do that. These things are getting unboxed like crazy and are going down in price almost as fast as the Nebula Phononaut.

It's not inaccurate until other evidence proves so.

In the case of my suggestion on the Tesla Coil Mohawk, for example, nothing currently says that 220 is an unstable price (hell, one of the ones has 2 offers already ~220 - 230 in Unusuals). When something does prove so, then I'll close the suggestion.

what about common sense and logic?

is that not proof enough?

there are 9 of them unboxed in the last week, more than 1 of them is going to sell

what about common sense and logic?

is that not proof enough?

there are 9 of them unboxed in the last week, more than 1 of them is going to sell

Then he can resuggest when another one sells. 

• Like 2

Posted · Hidden by Teeny Tiny Cat, October 29, 2016 - Spam
Hidden by Teeny Tiny Cat, October 29, 2016 - Spam

yeah lets take this guys word 41c7b0e081102c81bde29f4b23b226e1.png