Making Posters and Backgrounds of your own choice!

Booty

Hello guys or gals that want a 4K background for their computer!

It's a me, Booty.

Short, i'm making SFM Posters, Backgrounds (For your desktop) and Profile Pictures!

The price of each poster is your choice, and my choice depending on the quality of the poster!

If you mean the poster is excellent, you can give me 1-2 ref!

If you mean the poster is shit, give me one scrap for it!

I can help all of your butts!

Can you create a background for my desktop, which has xxxx X xxxx resolution?

Of course i can! Say which resolution you have, and i'll make it possible somehow!

Can you show us some of your work so we can see if we actually want to buy from you?

Of course!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=786531998

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=677359165

But of all the poster creators out there, why choose you?

I've seen better posters, and you may be that guy across the street giving candy to smal-

Shut up about that!

Anyways, i've done stuff that i can call trophies.

1. I'm one of the first guys to import CS:GO skins into SFM! The only bad thing about that is why nobody did it.
  2. I've helped EnvyUS's official animator with point one!

If you think that these posts are clean bullshit, you can suck my ass!

you didn't provide a format so I'll just copy from another sfm thread

Class (more than one is allowed): Spy

Team Color: RED

Weapons: Australium Ambassador

Cosmetics: Hong Kong Cone, Lime Lady Killer, Lime Spats

Unusual (optional): none

Map (specific location is allowed): koth_suijin on top of any roof of the map with a cherry blossom tree in the background

What is your class doing in this poster: the spy has his back to the camera with his head tilted to the sky. both hands extended beside his hips one holding the ambassador and the other holding the dead ringer suspended by it's chain.

It's fairly detailed so if you run into any problems just let me know. Don't feel bound by time to finish the poster also, I can wait as long as you need. If it's good I won't hesitate to tip as well

Map (specific location is allowed): koth_suijin on top of any roof of the map with a cherry blossom tree in the background

What is your class doing in this poster: the spy has his back to the camera with his head tilted to the sky. both hands extended beside his hips one holding the ambassador and the other holding the dead ringer suspended by it's chain.

It's fairly detailed so if you run into any problems just let me know. Don't feel bound by time to finish the poster also, I can wait as long as you need. If it's good I won't hesitate to tip as well

The "both hands extended beside his hips one holding the Ambassador and the other holding the Dead Ringer, suspended by its chain" part was a part that i did not fully understand. It would be easy if you would post a picture of an example of the pose. Even a stickman figurine would be helpful in that scenario.

Also, do you have a special resolution for your screen or your needs?

As it is a need for me to ask the customer for what they exactly need, please answer these questions?

1. Do you want it to be night?

2. Which resolution?

3. Do you want any other things into the poster?

4. What do you want more?

Edited by Booty

I made an example poster to this, to check if everything is correct here.

http://imgur.com/a/rnXhu

Picture is low quality, as it was posted on imgur.

As it is a need for me to ask the customer for what they exactly need, please answer these questions?

1. Do you want it to be night?

2. Which resolution?

3. Do you want any other things into the poster?

4. What do you want more?

54cb921f6931b40c134bc7a2218090a7.png

this is what I mean my dead ringer extended by it's chain

For the questions:

1. No

2. The highest you can do

3. No

4. Judging by the example you already made could you make his back straight?  so you dont get this line? 44d25c0b2c73c49e8b7a63f498bb5a5a.png

54cb921f6931b40c134bc7a2218090a7.png

this is what I mean my dead ringer extended by it's chain

For the questions:

1. No

2. The highest you can do

3. No

4. Judging by the example you already made could you make his back straight?  so you dont get this line? 44d25c0b2c73c49e8b7a63f498bb5a5a.png

Fixed that uncomfortable line on his back, and a chain to the dead ringer.

http://imgur.com/a/4xeXp

Any problems now?

I like it, looks better but could you change it so that the spy isn't the absolute center of attention? 

If you could make him a but more small and towards the side like this:

6f0420eea58e65612dc16f7c37505569.png

that would be great, to give a bit more emphasis on the scenery

I like it, looks better but could you change it so that the spy isn't the absolute center of attention? 

If you could make him a but more small and towards the side like this:

6f0420eea58e65612dc16f7c37505569.png

that would be great, to give a bit more emphasis on the scenery

Something like this;

http://imgur.com/a/YRplU

sorry if I'm making you do too much haha but could you just take the spy you have in that one and use the same background + black bars as this one? http://imgur.com/a/4xeXp

Nah, i'm okay.

http://imgur.com/a/dRIuB

Like this?

Doing the process of restarting and stuff like that. The poster will be done in 5-10 minutes.

Edited by Booty

Nah, i'm okay.

http://imgur.com/a/dRIuB

Like this?

yeah the positioning and black bars are perfect just one last thing, could you pan the camera to the left so you dont see these parts of the houses? 579d4299db35e47d3712f3cde7cc77bf.png

thanks again and sorry for making you work so much

If you can produce a non-stock pose image, and it's great, I'll give you 5 ref.

But if stock pose is all you can do, but the image looks great quality with edits, I'll give you 3 ref.

If it's "shit" as you proclaim, I'll give you a ref for trying. Better than a scrap.

But if it's beyond my expectation (include edit, no stock pose, great quality, etc), may there be Gaben's bless be waiting for you.

Theme: MVM

Blu: Heavy with C9 Capo's Capper, Heavy Lifter and the Mann of the House using an Australium Minigun

Red: Medic with C9 Das Maddendoktor, Ward, holding Kritzkrieg

Map: Any mvm maps

Poses are up to you, again, but no stock pose please (import animation sequence).

Class (more than one is allowed): Pyro

Team Color: Blue

Weapons: Degreaser

Cosmetics: Pyrotechnic Tote, Dead of night (Light - Hide Grenades), Handyman's Handle

Unusual (optional): Disco Beat down on the Handyman's

Map (specific location is allowed): pl_borneo, looking over the last point after the payload has gon been delivered

What is your class doing in this poster: Just looking over at the last point, sitting on the lil cover over on the point before last, watching the flames http://imgur.com/a/sAAt3

Do you want it to be night? If possible

Which resolution? Highest

Do you want any other things into the poster? A default soldier helm on the floor

What do you want more?

Take as much time as you need dude. :D

But if stock pose is all you can do, but the image looks great quality with edits, I'll give you 3 ref.

If it's "shit" as you proclaim, I'll give you a ref for trying. Better than a scrap.

But if it's beyond my expectation (include edit, no stock pose, great quality, etc), may there be Gaben's bless be waiting for you.

Blu: Heavy with C9 Capo's Capper, Heavy Lifter and the Mann of the House using an Australium Minigun

Poses are up to you, again, but no stock pose please (import animation sequence).

Doing yours right now.

I'm doing it on decoy if it's ok for you.

Class (more than one is allowed): Pyro
Team Color: Blue
Weapons: Degreaser
Cosmetics: Pyrotechnic Tote, Dead of night (Light - Hide Grenades), Handyman's Handle
Unusual (optional): Disco Beat down on the Handyman's
Map (specific location is allowed): pl_borneo, looking over the last point after the payload has gon been delivered
What is your class doing in this poster: Just looking over at the last point, sitting on the lil cover over on the point before last, watching the flames http://imgur.com/a/sAAt3
Do you want it to be night? If possible
Which resolution? Highest
Do you want any other things into the poster? A default soldier helm on the floor
What do you want more?

Take as much time as you need dude. :D

Please keep in mind that res. means how many pixels you have. If you have a 1920x1080 screen, you could ask for a 1920x1080 poster, etc..

Please keep in mind that res. means how many pixels you have. If you have a 1920x1080 screen, you could ask for a 1920x1080 poster, etc..

My monitor is 1920x1080 so that'd be good if you could do that 

http://imgur.com/a/zvfAr

Here's version one. If you want anything removed or added, just say it.

Please remember that the imgur picture is not the final version, and it's quality is worse than the original work.

snip

I won't judge it harshly; it looks good regardless of stock pose. I won't ask too much dramatic but these following:

1) Change the viewpoint in front of their faces. The sideways (2d) isn't my favorite.

2) When changing viewpoint in front of them, perhaps closed up front to Heavy, have him look at the 'robots'! Not the camera. Have him grin, but not too wide to the max. Raise his upper lips a little to expose a bit of his teeth.

3) when changing viewpoint in front of them, have medic scoot in so there's no huge gap while he heals the heavy.

4) because you're changing the viewpoint, you'll probably need to move the robot pieces around and there's no need for the black window either.~ I'm not a fan of those.

That's pretty much it.~